Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

COCONUTS Uranium Marble Bulk Going out of Business Opportunity SOLD OUT!

COCONUTS

SOLD OUT! :thanks:

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR ADDRESS WITH PAYPAL! PM ME SO I CAN MATCH YOUR PP PAYMENT WITH YOUR USERNAME PLEASE. I WILL REP EVERYONE BY THE END OF THE DAY:thanks:

I HAVE 2 PAYMENTS WITHOUT AN ADDRESS>

I would be willing to divide the whole batch into 6 equal amounts for $100 each shipped CONUS. That would help cover the cost of extra 5 shipments and the PP fee's.

That would give each buyer:
6-crackle 1"
6-clear 1"
103-5/8" clear
24-5/8" crackle

coconuts33904@gmail.com is my PayPal.
:thanks:

Pi R Squared~SHIPPED
CelticLaser1~SHIPPED
BeastModeV5~SHIPPED
Teej~SHIPPED
BowtieGuy~SHIPPED
Down With Umbrellas~SHIPPED

Here is a GOLDEN opportunity for someone that has the time to sell these off in small quantities and make some GOOD$.

These are by far the BEST Uranium Marbles available!

I purchased the entire lot of these from a marble dealer in Maine years ago and have sold a BOATLOAD of them here and on e-bay. I paid $2000.00 for all of them and what I'm selling here is a little less than half of what I got originally. These are Handmade and you can see the pontil marks on the 1" marbles. I was told by the Marble dealer that these were made for a game similar to Chinese Checkers but Space oriented to go with the Space and Nuclear excitement back in the 1950's. The game never went into production and that was that. I can't verify this either, but I have collected Vaseline glass pieces for so long I know that these are VERY OLD.

These are not like the ones you get today. These have a much higher percentage of Uranium than what's available now. I was told around 5-7% but that isn't something I can back up with data. They sure did make my Geiger Counter go crazy:) The small ones are 5/8" and not 1/2" like you get on e-bay. I have purchased bunches of them on e-bay from different sellers and if you have, you WILL see the difference in luminance as soon as you get them.

I think anyone here who purchased them from me can tell you these really glow when hit with a laser and retain the glow for quite awhile.

I crackled some for those who wanted them that way and left most as is.

What I have to offer for sale:

623-5/8" clear.
148-5/8" crackle.
36-1' clear.
40-1" crackle.

NOTE: I do not have any of the antique shooters left shown in one of the photos. I only had a small quantity from my personal Vaseline Glass collection that I sold here years ago.

$500 for the whole lot shipped Priority CONUS

The lot will be packaged VERY well and shipped Priority CONUS. Please add 4% for PayPal.

I really don't want to try and ship these International, so please USA buyers only due to Customs Issues.

:wave:

Last edited:

SmurfTacular

Re: COCONUTS Uranium Marble Bulk Going out of Business Opportunity

Let me know if youre willing to sell smaller portions of that lot.

CelticLaser1

If you sell smaller quantities let me know also. If enough people ask for smaller quantity you will probably surpass $500 haha.

GR3EN

I would be interested in smaller quantity as well if possible

H2Oxide

I really do think you'll have better luck selling these in smaller quantities. I too might be interested if you do :).

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter

From a long time satisfied customer; these marbles from COCONUTS are the best! :beer:

mwang

I'm also interested in a smaller quantity, around 10 1 inch marbles. PM me if it is possible! :)

Pi R Squared

Someone will have the money sooner or later but often things at that price can take a long time to sell. Great price, just not many people have an extra $520 to spend most of the time. You should take those 6 bags and sell them for $100 each, that's what I would do. Best of luck with the sale.

Alan

starlight

Keeping eye on these. Want some just not sure I need 847 of them.

COCONUTS

I would be willing to divide the whole batch into 6 equal amounts for $100 each shipped CONUS. That would help cover the cost of extra 5 shipments.

That would give each buyer:
6-crackle 1"
6-clear 1"
103-5/8" clear
24-5/8" crackle

The members who posted this above have 1st choice please.

I will PM each of you now.

Thank you.

COCONUTS

Everyone above has been PMed and has first choice at 1/6th of the lot.

crazyspaz

I certainly don't even need or want 1/6th of that...But if those who buy them are wanting to sell some, let me know :)

Alaskan

LPF Site Supporter

Ditto on that too.

Jstr

^Also me

Pi R Squared

I got your PM and have been thinking about this all day. I was saving up for laser parts and you come along and make me an offer I can't refuse. PM incoming.

Edit: :paypal: $100

Alan

Last edited: