Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

CNI laser pic thread

Don't Laze Me Bro

Well i know a lot of people here are getting in on Glenns CNI GB's and i think this could be a cool thread if people will post pics of the CNI laser(s) they have!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

RA_pierce

SWEET!! but may i ask how the hell your running it without the key in it?
I just moved the lock into the "on" position with a paper clip. I like the key but I don't like leaving it in all the time. So I just leave it out unless I take it somewhere.

Moptsp

night shots of the CNI pen!!!
That's really bright... Is this the *50mw* CNI sent you for your troubles?
If so, how much you think it's really outputting?

Ill try and get some pictures up when I get my CNI pen. Hopefully this thread wont be "gone" before I get it! lol

@RA_pierce - That one picture where it's being shined into the lit sky, is that the sun at the end? I just don't see how that could be considering how the camera would let in less light and the beam is still very visible!
Though it is 650mw avg...

-Moptsp

Don't Laze Me Bro

That's really bright... Is this the *50mw* CNI sent you for your troubles?
If so, how much you think it's really outputting?

Ill try and get some pictures up when I get my CNI pen. Hopefully this thread wont be "gone" before I get it! lol

@RA_pierce - That one picture where it's being shined into the lit sky, is that the sun at the end? I just don't see how that could be considering how the camera would let in less light and the beam is still very visible!
Though it is 650mw avg...

-Moptsp
Yep thats the pen i think more arround 110mW, and RA is pointing it at the moon :D....

Moptsp

I knew the way the mountains were being hit, that didn't make sense, but that's a weird looking moon on camera!

-Moptsp

Jollyrajer73

All of these great pics make me miss my CNI pens. I dont have any of my CNI pens any more but here are some pics.
I wish I had more but these are the only pictures of my 100mW CNI pen that I could find haha

:D Enjoy

CD Reflection

I miss how clean of a beam these pens produce :(

Foggy Sun Rise at 5:30 am. I love the colors captured in this shot! Beautiful!

RA_pierce

Yessss... I get to spam the forum with more photos!

Some 473nm and 589nm:

Note: these pictures are pretty old. The only one still in my collection is the 589.

Last edited: