Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

CNI 65mW 405nm 2 CR2

I have a CNI 405nm pen style laser for $40 shipped. This pen uses 2 CR2 batteries. It puts out 65mW. It has perfectly focused divergence.
img0450z.jpg

Last edited:

Re: Drivers and laser

Hey how easy is it to open the insides of the Pen.? What batteries does it take.?

Last edited:

I feel like it might be like the one he sold me about a year or two ago. I believe it uses two AAAs and not sure about opening. Of course he could provide better info when he responds. But I'll just say that I like mine and still use it now and then. Just remember that these things aren't focusable. I could maybe adjust mine better to focus at infinity, but either way, realize that non-focusable can be a downside for burning or any other close-application (unless you could modify it.)

Last edited:

This is a different style than the AAA. This is a CNI that uses 2 CR2. It looks like the aurora but it is black with a rubber button instead of blue with a metal button.

Last edited:

are you willing to part with the groove by itself. I already have a rckstr driver sitting here collecting dust. Let me know if you can.

Sure, I guess $12 shipped for just the groove. And then if anyone wants the other 2 Rkcstr drivers $10 shipped for those.

:paypal::paypal::paypal:

thanks Luke!!!

ohh the groove is new right? it doesnt matter to me, i just wanted to know if you had used it prior so i could be lazy and not have to set the current.

BTW, one of these days when i go up to napa for wine tasting, i might just ask you if I can drop by to see where/how your great stuff gets made.

Absolutely, that would be cool. i am always down for a laserist meet and great. The groove is unused.

You still got the 2 rkcstr drivers for sale? If so PM me with you PP address and ill send the payment right away. $10 flat, correct?

Yes, keep in mind one of them is used and will need to be tested for function ability.

Yes, keep in mind one of them is used and will need to be tested for function ability.

That's not a problem, $10 for just one is a deal. Anything else is icing on the cake. Plus it's fun to tinker around with broken stuffs :beer:

Alright, :paypal: :paypal:
Thanks!

Last edited: