Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

CNI 183mW AVG. POWER

Hello. We ordered 300 of CNI lasers. I,d like to show you this one:

h t t p : / / pl.youtube.com/watch?v=ctXH2gssCh0

Regards

Kris

It is same laser as dragonlasers Viper, novalasers X-series or techlasers Infinity. Watch the video and have fun ;)

D

Dr.LaSeR

this is looks like X175 from Nova
the warning sticker exactly same as on x-series

....awesome laser

It is most powerfull one from 300 units we ordered. Thanks for watching the video and comments.

If some1 has information about wickedlasers.com supplier or some information about Elite 150+ Series please let us know.

If some1 has laser from CNI [penstyle one] which avg. power reaches over 180mW lets us know. We will overpay much for it. Regards

K.Stanczyszyn
MadLasers Team

P.S. It is the greatest laser forum I've ever found. There are to many beggar on lasercommunity who want lasers for free or so... .

Rangedunits said:
The duty cycle is short.
Duty cycle is around 100sec's ON / 15 off. The diode burns up after 3 minutes of continous use, Checked on 171mW and 174avg. power.

madlasers said:
It is most powerfull one from 300 units we ordered. Thanks for watching the video and comments.

If some1 has information about wickedlasers.com supplier or some information about Elite 150+ Series please let us know.

If some1 has laser from CNI [penstyle one] which avg. power reaches over 180mW lets us know. We will overpay much for it. Regards

K.Stanczyszyn
MadLasers Team

P.S. It is the greatest laser forum I've ever found. There are to many beggar on lasercommunity who want lasers for free or so... .
wicked lasers make their own, but they aren't desired here :p no one wants a wickedlaser for christmas on the other hand all I want for Christmas is a psp....3000 ;D

Why getting pulsar?
Dilda has focusable and does ~150mW @ 6.2v for 43$

Get 5dilda for a single pulsar, they perform well it take around 5min to be hot..
Ive heard a x-175 doing ~200mW Peak.

maxkillz said:
wicked lasers make their own, but they aren't desired here Tongue no one wants a wickedlaser for christmas on the other hand all I want for Christmas is a psp....3000 Grin

Hi. Yeah i know that ppl from this forum dislike wickedlasers. To my mind wickedlasers has great units. There are 2 cons:
Price and no-accessories like additional optics, protective lenses for their Elite Series.

2. I am gathering the most powerfull lasers thats why i need to get the best CNI and wicked pen-styled green laser ever.

Regards

Kris

wicked is often underspec thats why people here don't like them ;)

EDIT: 532 POST :D

daguin

maxkillz said:
wicked is often underspec thats why people here don't like them  ;)

And their customer service often sucks

Peace,
dave

daguin

madlasers said:
[quote author=maxkillz link=1228064182/0#10 date=1228077932]wicked is often underspec thats why people here don't like them  ;)

More details please :)[/quote]

You are asking for individual, anecdotal reports here. We try to warn people off of them here so hobbyists don't have to experience them. People who did get a good unit and try to defend them soon learn of their folly and often leave the group. Bad reports are very hard to come by outside of independent forums like this because they are deleted from WL's boards as soon as they are discovered.

Peace,
dave

Rangedunits said:
Why getting pulsar?

Get 5dilda for a single pulsar, they perform well it take around 5min to be hot..

You are wrong. X-175 do not peak at 200mW. They usually peak at 178-180mW. We tried out around 350 most powerfull CNI pens and the greatest is the one on the video.

regards
Kris

P.S.
Thanks for reply daguin

madlasers said:
[quote author=Rangedunits link=1228064182/0#8 date=1228077589]Why getting pulsar?

You are wrong. X-175 do not peak at 200mW. They usually peak at 178-180mW. We tried out around 350 most powerfull CNI pens and the greatest is the one on the video.

regards
Kris

P.S.
Thanks for reply daguin[/quote]
I believe he meant that someone got an overpowered one, not that everyone of them peaks at 200mW.