Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

*CLOSED* Daguin's "At Cost" Sale *CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: Daguin's "At Cost" Sale

Will you ship to Australia extra for postage of course and label as torch for customs?so i have a better chance of it arriving in my mail box, i would take the risk ..:sold: PS no batteries

Last edited:

DJNY

Post a picture with the laser, the date of today, your forum name and your face, otherwise people won´t trust you!

j/k good luck with the sale :beer:

IsaacT

This is a great deal for anyone who has ever considered buying a prebuilt 445. Good luck with the sale!

You have some nice Lasers at some Great bargain
prices there Dave... Impressive....:beer:

Jerry

I am still confused as to why they didn't sell like crazy at your original prices! Good luck on the sale

daguin

Will you ship to Australia extra for postage of course and label as torch for customs?so i have a better chance of it arriving in my mail box, i would take the risk ..:sold: PS no batteries

I will ship to Australia.
I have done so before
The postage difference will depend on how you want me to ship
I will label the package as anything you want.
I will ship in multiple packages if you want
I will ship in multiple packages with instructions on how to reassemble (the electronics will be a "finished" unit)
Do you get the feeling that I totally disagree with the crazy laws there ;)
However, you bear the responsibility if your customs catches it

Post a picture with the laser, the date of today, your forum name and your face, otherwise people won´t trust you!

j/k good luck with the sale :beer:
Let's see if I can get this right . . . .

Picture with the laser

The date of today
7/23/13 or is that 23/7/13 :thinking:

My forum name
daguin

and my face

How did I do? :crackup:

I am still confused as to why they didn't sell like crazy at your original prices! Good luck on the sale

I didn't keep the thread bumped.
Usually I'm not in any hurry to get things sold ;)

This is a great deal for anyone who has ever considered buying a prebuilt 445. Good luck with the sale!

You have some nice Lasers at some Great bargain
prices there Dave... Impressive....:beer:

Jerry

Thanks guys
Just trying to meet an obligation

what the heck is a M-145?
There are many "models" of the projector (M-140, M-145, M-155, M-240, M-245, M-255, etc)
The number indicated different configurations of "features" like; USB port, aspect ratio, etc.
The "letter" of the model indicated which diode was used
A = the 1.5W diode
M= the 2W diode
It probably would have been less confusing to just call them M-140 diodes, but I'm pretty strong on honesty and transparency :D

Peace,
dave

Last edited:

you forgot beam shots.thats what gets folks blood flowin.what a great selection.bargains galore.

daguin

you forgot beam shots.thats what gets folks blood flowin.what a great selection.bargains galore.

I wish I could make people understand how easily beam shots are manipulated.
Unfortunately, most NooBs come from looking at "commercial" websites who's owners usually have the character of con men

Here are two beam shots

They are the same laser
They are using the same batteries
The pictures are taken seconds apart
The second one just has some "visualizer" sprayed into the air

With fog in the air, they look like this
DIY Laser Guy Builds A Homemade ?Lightsaber? - DesignTAXI.com

Peace,
dave

PM sent for the C3 Stainless host laser with a FlamingPyro focus ring

PM'D about a Saber! :drool:

edit* and paid.....

Last edited:

benmwv

PM sent for the C3 Stainless host laser with a FlamingPyro focus ring

You're gonna like that thing mac! I have on setup exactly like it, except with a gold plated focus adapter, and its one of my absolute favorite lasers. Not a beast but its got power for its size and I can take it anywhere.

Attachments

• 6t02o2-1.jpg
    6t02o2-1.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 137

You're gonna like that thing mac! I have on setup exactly like it, except with a gold plated focus adapter, and its one of my absolute favorite lasers. Not a beast but its got power for its size and I can take it anywhere.

This last weekend was one of those where I had already bought a couple of lasers and come Monday I had just promised myself I was going to put some serious time in-between my next compulsive laser purchase, when out of the blue Dave goes and posts this damn demon possessed "At Cost" FS thread with these crazy low prices and that C3 Stainless Host keeps drawing my attention like a hypnotic coin with a repeating subliminal message saying "buy me, Buy Me, BUY ME!", and I wait and wait for someone with less restraint than I have to buy the damn thing all the while I'm trying like hell to stay busy with Monday morning work stuff to keep my mind from drifting back to it. Then when I can't sweat the urge anymore and resistance has become futile my fingers can't type the friggin PM quick enough to Dave to demand that I be the one to take it off his hands.

Now I can't wait to get my grubby hands on it and take it to work and distract everyone in my office from all productivity while I show it off like some mystical light saber until I end up getting in trouble for doing so, just like I always do with each new toy I acquire. :eek:

Geesh . . . I'm beginning to feel like Gollum in Lord of the Rings, where I'm afraid any day now I going to start talking to my lasers and begin calling them "My Precious" :can:

Last edited:

I will ship to Australia.
I have done so before
The postage difference will depend on how you want me to ship
I will label the package as anything you want.
I will ship in multiple packages if you want
I will ship in multiple packages with instructions on how to reassemble (the electronics will be a "finished" unit)
Do you get the feeling that I totally disagree with the crazy laws there ;)
However, you bear the responsibility if your customs catches it

Let's see if I can get this right . . . .

Picture with the laser

The date of today
7/23/13 or is that 23/7/13 :thinking:

My forum name
daguin

and my face

How did I do? :crackup:

I didn't keep the thread bumped.
Usually I'm not in any hurry to get things sold ;)

Thanks guys
Just trying to meet an obligation

There are many "models" of the projector (M-140, M-145, M-155, M-240, M-245, M-255, etc)
The number indicated different configurations of "features" like; USB port, aspect ratio, etc.
The "letter" of the model indicated which diode was used
A = the 1.5W diode
M= the 2W diode
It probably would have been less confusing to just call them M-140 diodes, but I'm pretty strong on honesty and transparency :D

Peace,
dave
Thanks you did well i will PM thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.