Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

*CleanOutSale*ItemsBrandNew**FlexDrives,445nm-A140-Diode,Massive-3Amp-TestLoad**

diggy

Ok here we go again:yh:, I have a few items for sale. My last sale for my 1500mw laser here " http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/1...-laser-w-case-22600-battery-145-us-72904.html " went well so I decided to clear out a few more items. Just like my last sale I took pictures of my forum username & date written on a piece of paper to prove I actually have these items to sell. This is only my 2nd time selling items on here even though ive done dozens of other transactions on here as the buyer. All of these items were purchased from members of this forum, which can be verified, specifically the flexdrives were purchased directly from Dr Lava, the 445nm A140 Diode in Aixis Module was purchased directly from DTR, and the Massive Test Load was purchased directly from FlaminPyro.

~~~

Item #1 - 2 Brand New v5 FlexDrives Never Used - Pair Of Them For $40

Features:

-Run any diode (red laser, blu-ray laser, >=2.5V LED) from any battery set 2.5V - 5.5V (extendable to 6V)
-Current ramp up protects diode from spikes
-No dropout voltage to worry about
-No output sag even on weak batteries that are below the diode voltage
-Tiny size fits almost any use, and fits inside aixiz modules
-Current adjustable pot to precisely set your laser current or brightness
-Very high efficiency increases battery life and reduces heat in your application
-9x12mm, for high portability and host compatibility.

LaserParts-FlexDrive1.jpg

LaserParts-FlexDrive2.jpg

~~~

Item #2 - 1 Brand New 445nm A140 Diode Pressed In A Brand New Aixiz Module With Lead Wires Already Soldered - $45

-These 445nm A140 Diodes are impressive. Its the exact same Diode that was in my last laser I just sold on here which easily reached 1500mW.

LaserParts-Diode1.jpg

LaserParts-Diode2.jpg

LaserParts-Diode3.jpg

LaserParts-Diode4.jpg

~~~

Item #3 - 1 Brand New Massive 3 Amp Test Load Built By FP - $35

-Wont Melt To Pieces Like All Other Crappy Test Loads When Testing High Power Diodes Like 445nm...
-Able To Take 2 Amps All Day Long And Barely Get Warm, Takes 3 Amps No Problem, Actually More Then That But Say 3 Amps...
-Massive Heat Sink...
-Switch For Blue/Red Lasers...

LaserParts-TestLoad1.jpg

LaserParts-TestLoad2.jpg

LaserParts-TestLoad3.jpg

~~~

Ok thats it, for now at least :p. All prices are USD, all prices are plus paypal fees & shipping. PM me and we'll work out a final price depending on where you live as I dont sell many items so i'm not sure of the shipping prices everywhere until I call and check for the cheapest. For the FlexDrives they are small so we might just be able to get away mailing them in a envelope obviously bubble wrapped in a static proof bag. If your buying more then 1 item let me know and we'll work out a discount. If anyone has any questions at all feel free to ask either here or pm me and ill answer asap:yh:.

Thanks!!! :beer:

-Diggy