Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Clean AMV Hell 0

I made this edited version in the summer of 2006 but it got taken down by youtube eariler this year and I was too lazy to reupload it until just the other day :D some may have saw it before it got deleted I think it was around 800k views and about 1k comments :'( O well here it is (my editing skillz suck with movie maker that crashes ever few seconds)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2va7sJ-aVxw[/media]
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLtCQF9U1pM[/media]

LOL, WHAT THE HELL, LOLWUT, AWESOME.

Default answers.

haha lots of eva spoofs :p

where do u get so many "Mother*ucker" songs?

LMAO WTF! Some of that is so wrong like the grandpa part near the end. Still funny though. I like the kick my dog part.

Wait, how did you edit it?

(Also, I didn't say it was bad, I just don't find excessive blood and swearing funny. Just not my taste, but to each his own.)

-Mark

rocketparrotlet said:
Wait, how did you edit it?

(Also, I didn't say it was bad, I just don't find excessive blood and swearing funny. Just not my taste, but to each his own.)

-Mark
I took OUT all the bad clips and re-edited it so that they are semi clean. the original is 40 minutes long. I used windows movie maker....one of the most unstable and useless programs...ever :-/

If THIS is the clean version, I can't even IMAGINE what the original was like...

All I heard was "f*** you mothaf*****, let's f***", and all I saw was blood splattering everywhere. I guess this kind of stuff just isn't for me.

-Mark

rocketparrotlet said:
If THIS is the clean version, I can't even IMAGINE what the original was like...

All I heard was "f*** you mothaf*****, let's f***", and all I saw was blood splattering everywhere. I guess this kind of stuff just isn't for me.

-Mark
uh...yea if you think the clean version was bad wait till you see the new one, it makes this look as sweet and innocent as kittens and puppies ;)

Dr. Evil said:
LMAO WTF! Some of that is so wrong like the grandpa part near the end. Still funny though. I like the kick my dog part.

MOST of that is so wrong.

I agree with rocketparrolet, not for me. This is not clean! :-?

I can't imagine why Youtube would take it down. ::)