Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Clarification?

So I have two laser kits, the Pocket Mini and a Trustfire 801. So correct if im wrong, but from what I have read and understood, to make the laser run with a flexdrive I can just remove the stock driver components, drill a hole and solder a wire in the hole for the positive input for driver. And the negative input for the driver I can just solder the negative wire to the side of the pill. And they go to the flexdrive which just goes to the diode. I have one question, with an LPC826, do I need to have a negative input for the driver? I know that LPC's are case negative already, so i wouldn't need a negative input right? Again, please just correct me if im wrong, i just need some clarification.

Thanks

Cam453

If you hook the case pin with the negative pin of the lpc the negative side will run through the host giving you a connection.

However I'm not sure how the wiring of a flex and micro boost go and I know one is a little more complicated than that.

Fiddy

LPC-826's are a case negative diode, meaning the case pin will act as the negative side of LD and Negative power in to the driver.

Flexdrives and Groove2 drivers have a common negative,so dont connect anything to the flexdrive negative power in.

Look at this photo, this is your desired connection.

660nmWiring.jpg