Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Christmas Wish List !

So are we all gunna save up to get Greg that laser? I'll toss in $5 and my pocketchange into the pot  ;)

Forget the laser, imagine the eBay insertion fee for that!!!
You could buy a small town with that kind of money!  ;D

Ok, someone *needs* to make me one of these for Christmas:

FJVTY0OZK2EP27UP3H.MEDIUM.jpg

http://www.instructables.com/id/Laser-Cut-Cake!!!/?ALLSTEPS
Laser Cake!  ;D

It fits the rules:
It's for sale (kind of)
I have a pic!
Fun...... how much more fun can you get! Cake AND Lasers!?!?!?

I will thank them forever!

Hold on.... when the hex laser gets off the ground, I could insert it as a milling cutter in my CNC miller, then get cooking! And voila!

Nice.....  :-?

now dat laser is CHEAP senkat
c'mon its only $260 with a couple of zeros added to it :cool:

I got something that will blow you away.

With recent nanotechnology advancements, scientists have created a remarkable gadget. This device is portable and small enough to hold comfortably in your hand, and it is easy to operate. On pushing the button, light amplified by the stimulated emission of radiation comes out in a low divergence beam, projecting a dot any near object your little heart desires! The color is out of this world too, it emits light with a rare wavelength of 650nm, which appears as a beautiful cherry red. Scientists have dubbed this amazing new invention "The laser pointer". But wait! There's more! You can buy this extremely high powered laser for the price of a whopping $1.89! You can buy it here> http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.774

Things

wow styro, that is my ultimate christmas gift, i never knew such a thing was possible!!! ;D ;D umm when i get home from school, i will post the thing i want most! :D

S

SenKat

DAMN ! K-9 that is kinda powerful, man ! :) I really do NOT think your art work needs any kinda help - but if you think so, then go for it ! :)

idk abot a christmas wishlist
but for hannukkah i only want a simple alpha 105
which i wont get
boo hoo