Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

christmas gifts-RF laser pointer wiht turning page

RF REMOTE LASER POINTER FOR WORD EXCEL POWERPOINT ACDSEE WITH TURN PAGE
details

Features:

1) Built-in laser pointer with Page Down / Page Up buttons. Pressing and

releasing the Page Down / Page Up buttons are equivalent to hitting the

Page Down / Page Up keys in the computer's keyboard

2) RF wireless link, no necessary to point the pointer to the receiver

3) USB1.1 interface, plug and play, automatically code study and easy to use

4) Pretty small receiver, human factor engineering considerations for long time

use

5) Advanced RF design, very low level emission, which is green, health and

environment protecting

6[ch65289]U Flash Memory Disk (U Stick)(This is an optional function which can be add into the Receiver, Memory space can be customised to be 64M, 128M, 256M, 512M, 1G, 2G..)

Technical specification
Wavelength:532nm
Max output: <1mw or <5mw
Workiing voltage: 12V,3V,1.5V
Control Distance: over 15m
Deam Distance: more than 1000m
Specification: [ch966]14*143mm(operating voltage:3v) [ch966]12*105mm(operatingvoltage:1.5V)

Other Informations:

This RF laser pointer is very suitable for:
Presiders, Teachers, Professors, Trainers, Salesman when presentation in class, meeting, forum, exhibition, lecture, etc., especially, the RC smart laser pointer is a graceful gift for commercial advertisement!
It supports the following file formats:
*.PPT,*.DOC, *.XLS and any other Microsoft office documents, *.JPEG,*.HTML, etc
color and surface of the laser pen can be customized, we can print LOGO on the surface according to the requirement of customers.
ATTENTION: Laser radiation is harmful to the eyes. Do not stare into the beam! Never point the laser beam to a human or animal!
Novelty Electronic Promotional Gifts/USB Gadgets

Attachments

• HB-001-Red_laser_pointer_with_page_up__downRMB_48.jpg
    HB-001-Red_laser_pointer_with_page_up__downRMB_48.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 95

Re: christmas gifts-RF laser pointer wiht turning

My teachers use these,They are pretty cool and work very well.

They always use these pretty much every time they are giving a presentation.
But its only 5mW. But I gues thats all you will ever need.

daguin

ska8r411 said:
My teachers use these,They are pretty cool and work very well.

They always use these pretty much every time they are giving a presentation.
[highlight]But its only 5mW. But I gues thats all you will ever need.[/highlight]

You don't want more than this for a lecture pointer. At outputs higher than 5mW you have to start worrying about specular reflection and affecting the audience's dark adapted vision.

Peace,
dave

why will stop? here is where post product information.you have no right to interfere anything.
AoiShikaku said:
stop this please..

you really want to know why.. because you already posted this a while back with all the other stuff less than 5mw lasers.

Can you just put it all into one thread... or at least bump your old ones.

and yes.. I do have a right to say something... so before you say I am posting in the right section and I have no right to speak out... you better understand that everyone here is open to their own opinion and freedom to say whatever the hell they feel like.

so fine.. wanna try to throw it back into my face...
here.. I'll show you exactly why you keep posting stuff that we can get a lot cheaper than what you can provide us.
You're prices are not competitive enough nor have something better than the other... hell look at this... it even comes with a ball point pen... so it's like an all in one tool.  HOW AWESOME IS THAT... and look.. HOLY CRAP... 1GB memory stick.. ONLY  US $1.99 + 7.99 SHIPPING.
http://cgi.ebay.com/1GB-USB-2-0-FLA...286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66:2|65:15|39:1|240:1318

Seriously... you're trying to sell products to laser enthusiasts that have been through people like you selling cheap stuff that is over-priced.

All I am asking is that if you really want someone to buy your stuff... make it all in one giant thread.... if no one buys.. bump that thread.. dont make another one.  It gets really annoying trying to see what ppl sell when you have 5 different threads all selling different things.  Be considerate for the people who have other stuff to sell.  Is that too much to difficult for you to do??