Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

China buye and Dinodirect

A1ex

so yesterday i bought this laser from china buye Green Laser Protective Goggles for 532nm with Max 3000mw 532nm Green Beam Laser

it look like the firedragon from dinodirect Firedragon 500mW 532nm Flashlight Style Elite Green Laser Pointer Kit(Certified Power Guaranteed), Canada - DinoDirect.com

EDIT: i also found this site selling it :http://www.laserto.com/green-laser-pointer-500mw-550mw-600mw.html

Considering the price what should i expect from the laser? should i except at least 500 Mw? Any information that you guys can give me would be helpful (i can get a refund)

i will review the laser once it arrive if i decided to not get a refund which will be this week or next week

Last edited:

A1ex

i already bought the one from chinabuye but i can always get a refund and buy the one from dinodirect. but i might keep it and review it.

honeyx

Can´t belive they are really selling a 3W green for just around 160$ Just take a look what the 500mW Firedragon costs. Maybe just the googles are safe up to 3000mW.

What are they using a 20W IR diode to pump the KTP?

Last edited: