Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Cheapest Burning Laser

whats your price range? max price?
also, do you have a wavelength (color) preference?
for any laser, especially ones that can burn, remember you will also need to take account for the price of some safety glasses too.

Hi ,myself i would save up some, you cant have one (laser that burns) or the other (proper eye protection). You have the money for a burning laser but need to save up for the safety glasses,i would get a good pair ... Hope this helps you . Rambler

New Style red laser 200mW /adjustable [OLNRL200] - $45.99 : Welcome to O-Like.com, Your source for laser products
This would do what you want. O-like also has 3 other hosts with this power or more for less than $15 more. You may also want to check out rayfoss too. You can use the search bar to help find reviews or a better laser. You could also build one from a dvd burner.
but remember safety glasses are a must and you have to buy them separately. I would suggest laser shades from radiantelectronics. MarioMaster, a member here runs that site (I think).

Last edited: