Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Cheapest blue laser?

kake

What is the cheapest i can get a blueray laser premounted in a aixiz? :)

All good answers will be rewarded with cake.

Here you go...http://pay.lasingpix.com/gpay-bluray.html, order one of the sleds then pay for upgrade 1 to get it put in a aixis with a glass lens and the wires soldered on it.

The total cost would be 45 shipping included if you live in the U.S or the total cost would be 52 for shipping internationaly

...lazer... ;D ;D ;D

I like cake!

Hey I hope that's a cupcake or a dough nut! LOL! I think you can't get the goods from a better guy than Daedal! He's MY #1 SOURCE for anything bluray! :) :) :) :) :)

kake

No, it is not. It's so delicious and moist.. Mmm.. Now you wont get any cake.

Cake is a lie!
Cake is a lie!
Cake is a lie!

All your Cake are belong to us! -GLaDOS

CAKE
GIMME CAKE NOW

ALL YOUR CAKE ARE BELONG TO ME
YOU HAVE NO CHANCE ESCAPE MAKE YOUR COOKIES

bricco

wooooooolazer said:
Here you go...pay.lasingpix.com/gpay-bluray.h, order one of the sleds then pay for upgrade 1 to get it put in a aixis with a glass lens and the wires soldered on it.

The total cost would be 45 shipping included if you live in the U.S or the total cost would be 52 for shipping internationaly

...lazer... ;D ;D ;D
The link doesn't work for me...
(I had to "correct" the link in the quote since I haven't the permission to post links.)

hm try this one it should work... http://pay.lasingpix.com/gpay-bluray.html , remember if you want it salvaged and put into the aixis with wires get upgrade 1 or if you want a complete blue-violit laser order upgrade 2 and it is a complete just insert batteries and go laser.

wooooooolazer said:
[move]....lazer.... ;D ;D ;D...lazer.... ;D ;D ;D...lazer.... ;D ;D ;D...lazer.... ;D ;D ;D...lazer.... ;D ;D ;D....lazer.... ;D ;D ;D...lazer.... ;D ;D ;D...lazer.... ;D ;D ;D...lazer.... ;D ;D ;D....lazer.... ;D ;D ;D...lazer.... ;D ;D ;D...lazer.... ;D ;D ;D...lazer.... ;D ;D ;D....lazer.... ;D ;D ;D...lazer.... ;D ;D ;D...lazer.... ;D ;D ;D...lazer.... ;D ;D ;D[/move]