Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Cheaper place to find WL Dragon case?

kitake

::) Does anyone know of a cheaper place to buy the dragon case other than WL because they are trying to charge me $18 just for shipping. Or even if anyone know where to get it with cheaper shipping. thanks. nova said they shipped my x-125 ;D im so excited. It took 3 weeks though. So if anyone wants to buy an x-125 they sent me this e-mail which makes me think they have more in stock:"We were able to sort out our large bulk order and also allocate an X125 unit to you. Your order shipped today via small packet airmail. This service has a delivery standard of 4-12 business days to the United States with most orders arriving between 4-7 business days." so im glad i waited.thanks

MarioMaster

Kitake said:
::) Does anyone know of a cheaper place to buy the dragon case other than WL because they are trying to charge me $18 just for shipping. Or even if anyone know where to get it with cheaper shipping. thanks. nova said they shipped my x-125 ;D im so excited. It took 3 weeks though. So if anyone wants to buy an x-125 they sent me this e-mail which makes me think they have more in stock:"We were able to sort out our large bulk order and also allocate an X125 unit to you. Your order shipped today via small packet airmail. This service has a delivery standard of 4-12 business days to the United States with most orders arriving between 4-7 business days." so im glad i waited.thanks
i don't think you can get it anywhere else besides maybe buying one off another member. try posting a WTB in the sale section

wow lucky!
x-125s are RAREEEEE
as for the dragon cases
try laserpointer.com if you're from the states