Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Charger problem

Hello everyone, I have a problem with the charger, I have a 18 350 and when I battery charges them with charger works on a red light after about two hours left on the shot charge is always green and the battery is not full. What all do?

I waiting for answer ;) have a good day .

:confused: struggled to read that, guessing English isn't your first language but that's okay, ill still try and help. i think you are saying that you put your one 18350 in your charger, gives you a red light when you plug it it, then 2 hours later it gives you a green light but the battery isn't fully charged? that's what i got out of it and if that is the case either you battery is dead and cant hold a full charge any more or your charger died and is giving you false readings. without testing the charger with another battery or testing the battery for power output and drain it is really hard to tell you which one is at fault. id say buy new ones, chargers and batteries are cheap enough so buy a new charger and get a few batteries :)

Zeebit

Red light means its charging and green means its full. If you are not sure if its full, you can use a DMM to check the cell's votage. It should be 4.2V when full.

check your batteries and charger ... just get a new charger or new batteries and test them both.

:beer: