Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Career choices....

Even though I have only been a member of this site for under two months, I feel that the members on here are more intelligent and share in the common interests that led me here. Basically I was wanting some input from some people who may know more about careers that I may be able to get into that has lasers involved.

Pretty much I am highly interested in anything science/technology.... I have a chance to start fresh right now and I want to actually do what I want. Some of the main things I have been interested in, and have natural talent with, is building stuff to be better than I can buy it. Computers, cars, lasers, xbox's, anything that I could build myself or mod to make better I do. I am also really into astronomy, that was actually what brought me to this site to begin with. But I feel it might be a bit harder to make a career out of astronomy than say bgein an electrical engineer.

I appreciate anyone who takes the time to read this and any input given...

Last edited: