Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Cant remember the name of this move? Any help?!?!?!

So I think it came out around 2006 and it was a horror movie rated PG-13. There are 4 teenagers (I think) and I think they buy a game from something like a block buster and when they play the game they actually become part of the game or something like that. And then they go to this house and find a book and the book has a bunch of names in it and the names are people killed by this one devil lady. Thats all I can really remember. I know thats not a great description, but any help is appreciated. This is driving me nuts not being able to thing of the name.

Thanks,
Trever

That was one confusing movie. It made no sense in any part of the plot.

Like, when guy in games drops a crowbar and guy in real life pick it up... why isn't there an actual game character visible in real life then?

And so on and so forth... That was one of the "not worth watching" movies I watched. Not even especially scarry too.

If you like that kind of SF/Horror, try maybe ... Paranormal Activity 1 and 2 ? :D