Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

cant get on LPF on my laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seam to be having an issue getting on lpf on my laptop.
every lpf link i click i get redirected to Toplasers.com ??? I was already on lpf on my phone so thst how im typing this. it did it with google chrome and explore

Last edited:

ok so it worked if i type out the url but it still wont work if i go through a search engine

Me to. I totally hate "mobile" versions always will.

My laserpointerforum surfing got cut in half if not more after the change recently.

Last edited:
I seam to be having an issue getting on lpf on my laptop.
every lpf link i click i get redirected to Toplasers.com ??? I was already on lpf on my phone so thst how im typing this. it did it with google chrome and explore

ok so it worked if i type out the url but it still wont work if i go through a search engine

That is really strange, I just tried it also with Safari on the iPad and tried going through Google and got the same results (redirected to toplasers.com). This means something has changed and Google results for things on LPF no longer work. There is no problem with the search bar at the bottom of the page, only with Google itself. Didn't bother to try searching elsewhere.

Alan

SteveT

Me to. I totally hate "mobile" versions always will.

My laserpointerforum surfing got cut in half if not more after the change recently.

What browser have you got on your phone? In Chrome you can check/tick the 'Request Desktop Site' option from the menu drop down. Might have a similar facility in other browsers too?

Status
Not open for further replies.