Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Cannot Access CNI's Site...Need Help!

IsaacT

I have an issue. My computer gets to almost every website with no difficulty, but no matter what I do, the only page of CNI's site I can view is their homepage. This means I am unable to view product information or download spec sheets.

Anyone know why this is? Anyone have the same problem?

Thanks,
Isaac

It's working fine for me, what browser are you using? CNI's site opens new tabs or windows on each link.

I can send a direct link to you if nothing works if you'd like

Last edited:

IsaacT

I have tried direct links by searching what I need on google. I am using firefox, should be the latest version as well. I suppose I can try IE, but I hate it >.<

IsaacT

Just tried it with Internet Explorer. Home page opens near instantaneously. Any links I click open up a new tab, which displays "Waiting for cnilaser" at the top of the tab. It tries this for over 30 seconds or so and then says "this page cannot be displayed"

IsaacT

Thanks for all the help ZRaffle....still dont know why I cannot access their site, but he got me what I needed.

Ar school I could never get laserbtbs site but now at home I get it no problem, odd things happen online :na:

Zeebit

No problems for me. I get instantaneous access on the site. Have you tried using a proxy server?

IsaacT

Don't know how. But why would I be unable to view pages on the site when I can view the home page no problem?

this morning i couldnt get CNI but now i can. could be a server error on their end?

Weird, just went onto it now, and everything is fine. Could be the were doing server maintenance or something.

Bacon

I had this same exact problem!

I bet this will %90 work for you.
Change your DNS server to something better than what you have now

I have run of the mill AT&T $30mo. and the modem/router combo has its DHCP set up so you use it as the "DNS" while the goods are NATed and sent to their crappy DNS server.

As soon as I manually set a better DNS I could see CNI. I also had a problem with fiio and other stuff. You can run NameBench too and see which is the fastest DNS for you mine was googles 8.8.8.8

Things

Do you have a popup blocker? CNI's site opens a new tab for EVERY link you click, it's ridiculous.