Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Canada sucks?

Scammer report. 07-16-2010 05:41 PM Tech_Junkie Canada sucks!!! LMAO (inside joke)

According to Tech_junkie canada sucks Take a look at my reputation.... He did negative rep me about four or five time so far and most have no reason behind.

WHY IS HE TARGETING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLS LEAVE ME ALOOOOOOOONE!

Last edited:

Scammer report. 07-16-2010 05:41 PM Tech_Junkie Canada sucks!!! LMAO (inside joke)

According to Tech_junkie canada sucks Take a look at my reputation.... He did negative rep me about four or five time so far and most have no reason behind.

WHY IS HE TARGETING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLS LEAVE ME ALOOOOOOOONE!

Why?? Because you +repped Exerd to troll my other thread.

http://laserpointerforums.com/members/exerd/

You wrote "I love Canada too", on the negative thread's rep box that had nothing to do with Canada. Thus my inside joke.

If you want to play games I can play them too, but dont complain when it back fires on you. Do you want me to start a ban poll and spend my waking moments taking all your points away? Then stop playing kiddy games. WTF grow up already. Its getting old. Those other negs were when you were acting like a child too. Its not cute anymore.

Last edited:
Why?? Because you +repped Exerd to troll my other thread.

http://laserpointerforums.com/members/exerd/

You wrote "I love Canada too", on the negative thread's rep box that had nothing to do with Canada. Thus my inside joke.

If you want to play games I can play them too, but dont complain when it back fires on you. Do you want me to start a ban poll and spend my waking moments taking all your points away? Then stop playing kiddy games. WTF grow up already. Its getting old. Those other negs were when you were acting like a child too. Its not cute anymore.

ta geule!:mad:

Vas te faire foutre
846.png

Last edited: