Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Can "we" change the world?

Are you willing to make a change?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Move to "Fail" thread

Votes: 16 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not that we can't change the world, most people are too comfortable with their current life. We're afraid to do different, we have no trust in one another, only those with authority. Just remember this (or not): Before you die, will you be satisfied with your life? Have a great one everyone! :)

Last edited:

Trevor

If I'm reading this correctly, you want to get a bunch of people together to buy a large number of a particular laser in order to get it for less money.

You might want to check out the "Group Buys" section.

You are grossly overestimating the amount of money that can be saved by mobilizing a few tens of people.

Trevor

Am I the only one that could not extract any meaning from this post? I don't even see a question mark anywhere, so I do not know what I would be answering "yes or no" to.

DJNY

Am I the only one that could not extract any meaning from this post? I don't even see a question mark anywhere, so I do not know what I would be answering "yes or no" to.

Poll-participations reflect the "usefulness" of this thread pretty well :)

If I'm reading this correctly, you want to get a bunch of people together to buy a large number of a particular laser in order to get it for less money.

You might want to check out the "Group Buys" section.

You are grossly overestimating the amount of money that can be saved by mobilizing a few tens of people.

Trevor

Unfortunately you are incorrect. You have a brief idea of it but it isn't massing people on a specific laser order, it's more simple in terms of everyone who would participate in this, will in return, receive a huge amount of profit in a form of weekly income (forever lol) to satisfy the individual's needs. It's not going to happen instantly but as more people who say they're "in", the scale would increase and time comes when the scale is large enough, we would start up and receive an instant amount of a very high secondary income in a snap. They may laugh at us, but when we made an impact... Yeah. Oh and this is in the "Other" section because it's not laser related.

Tmack

^^^ my thoughts exactly.

Your telling us the benefits of an idea, without telling us the idea.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't figure this out! :thinking:

@ O.P. - If "communication is key", I think some of us need more of it to understand exactly what it is, that you are proposing!

ped

I'm sure I saw the OP in Michigan last week..

talktalk.jpg

Alright well it seems like some people are interested (or maybe just lost) so let me try to get things going. The idea involves a mass amount of scale to take simple action and in return, each individual participant receives a weekly secondary income (extremely high in this case) to suffice any sort of needs. Whatever your needs may be is why this is the perfect idea. The way we do this: multiple investments in large scale. You may think, "I'm not looking to lose any money" but this is where the beauty of it is, you can say you're in and ready to make an investment but you wouldn't make the investment until the scale is large enough to own the large set of income. When you say you're in, is counting for one of the soon to be large scale. Slowly but surely, the scale will be enough to put the plan into action.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Sounds a lot like a "pyramid scheme" to me.

@ Speedy - CAN somebody put some thing in my drink? :beer:

Jesus guys, you really aren't understanding anything here? Build large numbers of people for large numbers of profit. Money in which you put into something you love or even just donate to charity. I'd love to tinker with various diodes and hosts but I can't do that at the moment.. Since when were people so uneager to make a change in their life? I'm not looking forward to any illegal activity because that doesn't really follow the golden rule to me, or at least in legal terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.