Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

can someone help me?

I have a green 250mW laser and I was wondering what I need to change to make it stronger? any ideas? thanks guys! :gun:

There isnt a way to upgrade it unless you buy a new stronger module and replace the 250mW one. That involves taking apart the old host, if you can w/o destroying it. Any module thats truly stronger than 250mW is going to be pricey. You might as well buy a new laser. What type of laser do you have, it may not even be 250mW.

I got a 230mW from there, its more like 60-75mW. Im pretty sure they most likely sold you an underspeced laser as well. I would just suggest buying another one from lazerer.com. You can buy very good lasers that are truly the power they are rated at.

NP, just make sure to buy some safety goggles if you haven't already. even the $10 pair is worth getting to save your vision.

Another good alternative to Lazerer is Welcome to O-like,the source of good quality laser products at unbeatable price and perfect service !

Eventhough it is a China based company they do not sell underspecced lasers. The quality is good and the support as well (at least from my experience). If you have any questions regarding presale, support, returns etc. you can always get a hold of them. In fact you can right here on LPF. Suzy from o-like is active here at LPF and always nice to communicate with.

Gl with it.

Last edited:
Another good alternative to Lazerer is Welcome to O-like,the source of good quality laser products at unbeatable price and perfect service !

Eventhough it is a China based company they do not sell underspecced lasers. The quality is good and the support as well (at least from my experience). If you have any questions regarding presale, support, returns etc. you can always get a hold of them. In fact you can right here on LPF. Suzy from o-like is active here at LPF and always nice to communicate with.

Gl with it.
Thanks man I appreciate the post it's a pretty nice site. :)