Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Can someone help me please?

These are probably newb questions, but I just got my diode in the mail today and I'm baffled at what goes where and how far things are supposed to thread in.

How far in is the smaller inner brass cylinder supposed to screw into the larger one? Also, where exactly is my stock lens supposed to fit, the inner or outer one, and is there any details on how to do this? Thank you so much in advance! :)

Here's a pic:

Oq7Q0fb.jpg

These are probably newb questions, but I just got my diode in the mail today and I'm baffled at what goes where and how far things are supposed to thread in.

How far in is the smaller inner brass cylinder supposed to screw into the larger one? Also, where exactly is my stock lens supposed to fit, the inner or outer one, and is there any details on how to do this? Thank you so much in advance! :)

Here's a pic:

Oq7Q0fb.jpg

All the way, the inner barrel should screw just barely past flush in the outer barrel

The glass lenses install inside the inner barrel, you should request assembly instructions from your seller if they were not included with an unassembled lens or the parts

:beer:

All the way, the inner barrel should screw just barely past flush in the outer barrel

The glass lenses install inside the inner barrel, you should request assembly instructions from your seller if they were not included with an unassembled lens or the parts

:beer:

Thank you for the help! I think I have it figured out now :)