Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Can I pay with paypal on FastTech also is a 120mW green laser good for burning

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mustangman1

Hello my question is on fast tech can you pay with paypal?
Also should I get a red laser for burning or is a 120mW green laser fine for burning?

It even says on the website you can checkout with PP :thinking:

Red will be better at burning depending on the surface. Same for green which will burn better on different surfaces, it all depends on absorption of light.

Last edited:
Have you even gone to the checkout page :thinking:

I'll answer the second question with a question of my own; What laser safety glasses do you have or do you want your eyes to burn up like a book of matches?

M

mustangman1

Have you even gone to the checkout page :thinking:

I'll answer the second question with a question of my own; What laser safety glasses do you have or do you want your eyes to burn up like a book of matches?

I am going to get safety glasses yes I am probably going to get the ones here for green 190 550nm Laser Protection Goggles Industrial LAB Test | eBay or these for red Laser Protection Goggles FOR 600 700nm Visible RED Laser Industrial LAB Testing | eBay but I want to choose between red or green I want to burn but I want bright like green

Well with either of those glasses you will still burn your eyes like matches.......How much do you value your vision? I guess your eyes are only worth $10 to you. Enjoy life blind or spend money and get REAL CERTIFIED glasses

M

mustangman1

Well with either of those glasses you will still burn your eyes like matches.......How much do you value your vision? I guess your eyes are only worth $10 to you. Enjoy life blind or spend money and get REAL CERTIFIED glasses

How much are REAL CERTIFIED glasses?

Set you back at least $50, close to $100 if you go high end. Sorry to burst your bubble but lasers are EXPENSIVE and if you buy cheap stuff you get crap and it breaks quick or you go blind. Use the search bar at the bottom of the page to find them. There is literally 1000 threads of safety glasses here and no offense we are sick of answering questions on where do i get safety glasses.

M

mustangman1

Set you back at least $50, close to $100 if you go high end. Sorry to burst your bubble but lasers are EXPENSIVE and if you buy cheap stuff you get crap and it breaks quick or you go blind. Use the search bar at the bottom of the page to find them. There is literally 1000 threads of safety glasses here and no offense we are sick of answering questions on where do i get safety glasses.

Well I am new to this so I have no idea what so ever what good safety glasses are!
What glasses do you own if you don't want me to wreck my eye sight

Last edited:
Well I am new to this so I have no idea what so ever what good safety glasses are!
What glasses do you own if you don't want me to wreck my eye sight

Check out the "Search Bar" :tsk:

And other people have been "new" on LPF and found their answers just fine.

M

mustangman1

Last edited:
Looks like I have found some but could I have your opinion on these two http://laserpointerforums.com/f52/uvex-s0360x-ultra-spec-2000-safety-eyewear-86919.html and http://laserpointerforums.com/f44/cheap-safety-glasses-tested-71621.html
Also I know red is better for burning but is a 120mW Green 532nm laser pointer still good at burning?

Im just going to make it easy for you.

Purchase these:

Eagle Pair® 190-540nm Standard Laser Safety Goggles

Great quality and will last you all your life if you treat them right.

They ship world wide........... I am sorry but you ask questions and expect answers handed to you. First FT, will a lase burn, then saftey glasses and now SL shipping. This is all listed on websites.

Parting words; search bar, use it or you won't fit in well here. Google is also a powerful tool, not sure if its made it down under yet though :crackup:

New to the site is not an excuse to not knowing how to use a forum. Sorry for the tough love but at least you are getting some. Normally I ignore these redundant questions

Last edited:
Yes I will get them but will they ship to Perth, Western Australia?

Yep, Eagle Pair ships to anywhere in the world.

PS: Make sure to add your location on you're profile, it will help members in the future if you have any questions.

Last edited:
M

mustangman1

They ship world wide........... I am sorry but you ask questions and expect answers handed to you. First FT, will a lase burn, then saftey glasses and now SL shipping. This is all listed on websites.

Parting words; search bar, use it or you won't fit in well here. Google is also a powerful tool, not sure if its made it down under yet though :crackup:

New to the site is not an excuse to not knowing how to use a forum. Sorry for the tough love but at least you are getting some. Normally I ignore these redundant questions

I am sorry for being a minge but that joke about google isn't funny that's just plain stupid I fkin hate when people mess with my country cos Australia had nothing to do with it ya yank

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.