Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Calling Wicked Lasers.

472xx and 486xx here. Wrote to Steve, "Marcom", opened two support tickets, tried to talk to Colin, Sales, Support, phone and livechat.

So far nothing. Not a damn thing.
Already have a CNI in the works. I doubt I'll ever see my Arctics.

You have to request the G1 per the email with the subject of your email formatted correctly.
If you want a G2... then you're still waiting.

INNOVA

Just hang in there guys. I thought I'd never get one... ordered June 16thish... Finally showed up and I love it. It's worth the wait. You will get your laser.

ZRTMWA

4a71f77664d53-160x120.gif

Sorry I can't actually contribute to this thread.

LOL, I just checked back to this thread.. sorry, I didn't mean to be racist there, I was just answering to the best of my ability... but your animations are cracking me up. :crackup: :D

I didn't want to spam LPF with a seperate thread for this question, so:

Do ALL Wicked Lasers products include batteries? The Spyder III's are the only ones in which I've actually seen "included" under the battery listing, so I'm just wondering if I'm going to have to order them seperately for the other laser I'm buying.

I know for sure that the sonar does not include bats, and the pulsar doesn't either. To my knowledge the SpyderIII is the only one that does include batteries.

To the Woodos.....
I would like to hear a white voice. Even a green voice would be interesting to hear.

yes someone will answer and they do speak English but good lick getting them on the phone, I managed to get them yesterday at 11PM EST and was told the same thing that I was told the 3 weeks before - my Pulsar will ship this week

go to the forums over there and look up the same username I use here and see what I posted

Cojiro

i actually got through to real live women answering phones there! TWICE!!! naturally i was taken completely by surprise but they were helpful, they answered most pf my questions off of the FAQ's but hey, they did try.