Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Cajunlasers Survival 400mw 532nm laser

I just recieved this laser from Clif from Cajunlasers,his service was awesome. He answered any questions that I had about the laser in a timely fashion,He also insured the laser,which was reallly cool. I would highly recommend his services,an look forward to doing business with him in the future.

The laser I believe is a O like 400mw,I do not have the means of checking the mw,but it has no problems cutting tape,matches,etc..This laser at night time has a Very bright beam in the night sky,the host is solid built with an adjustable lens an comes with a UltraFire 18650 3000mah battery as well as a wall charger.I would highly recommend this laser to anyone,Dont even attempt to buy a laser of this power before buying safety glasses!!!

This is my first review so i kept it short.Here are a few pics,will load more later.

Attachments

• 014 600x400.jpg
    014 600x400.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 187
  • 001 600x400.jpg
    001 600x400.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 322

Fiddy

Nice man! i got the same one of Clif too!

DO you know how much power its making?

I changed the standard black - body o-rings for GITD ones :)
olike3.jpg

Original thread here.

Clif is a real stand-up guy. Just an all around great seller and person. Nobody should hesitate buying stuff from CajunLasers.com, you won't be disappointed.

btw, i love those GITD o-rings!

I should add that to my focus adapter, a groove on the edge to pop an o-ring onto.

Last edited:

benmwv

Clif is a real stand-up guy. Just an all around great seller and person. Nobody should hesitate buying stuff from CajunLasers.com, you won't be disappointed.

btw, i love those GITD o-rings!

I should add that to my focus adapter, a groove on the edge to pop an o-ring onto.

That would be awesome!

CajunLasers is great, he had (still does?) the cheapest 635 diodes.

PLZ don't ban me!

Attachments

• thebigO.jpg
    thebigO.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
i think it was a number 5, i just kept popping different ones in till it looked right.
I have one of those big o-ring assortment kits.

must get to bed. Got work in 6 hours, and then i have to run home and package current orders and get them to USPS before the truck arrives for the sorting facility.

Last edited:
Clif went out of his way to help me out with my laser purchase,look forward to making more purchases in the near future,I dont have a meter to test the power,I really would like to buy one or have someone test it for me,Fiddy can you buy the glow rings anywhere in the U.S???