Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Cajunlasers.com - anyone experience?

How about using the [Search] button....:whistle:

I just did a quick 5 second search and found a lot
of info about that seller...

Don't be lazy.... use the Forum [Search] button...
There is even a Google Search Bar at the bottom
of every Forum page....

Jerry

Last edited:
Yes, I have ordered stuff from CajunLasers several times.
The prices and shipping is good.
The quality of the items were great.
The customer service is excellent. Clif is really helpful if you email him any questions or concerns you might have.

Ran by a guy name Clif, hes a member here as well with the same name. Very nice guy, very trustworthy. You won't be disappointed at all when buying from him.
store items ship from Louisiana

Last edited:

Fiddy

He is uber good, will go the extra mile for his customers!

Thanks all! I have bought there some stuff, it went really fast to usps, but the tracking tool tells me since the 24th March that it proceed through the sort facility. Is this normal?

Thanks all! I have bought there some stuff, it went really fast to usps, but the tracking tool tells me since the 24th March that it proceed through the sort facility. Is this normal?

I'm not sure but with HK post I think it only tracks in china once it leaves it doesn't update.

MadEye

Hey,

Im also from Germany and I bought many things from Clif.
If you selected the normal shipping this is completely normal. I had orders which showed this state even after I got them. Also there is a good chance your order gets stuck by customs, this can take 2 days, as well as 2 weeks, just depends on how hard they work at your local customs.

This is normal.
The USA postal service will not actually track first class international packages.

It will show the the package was accepted by the post office, but after that it stops tracking.

So when you ship international from the USA, all you get is a confirmation that the package was shipped.

the only way to get international tracking is to spend $30 on express shipping :(

packages normally arrive around 10 days after they are shipped from my experience. So yours should be showing up any day.

The tracking number, or "custom's number" (eg: LC238868564US ) is actually the bar code on the Customs forms we have to fill out and put on the package. When we bring it to the post office it gets scanned into the system, and then updates on teh tracking site as received. After that, they don't scan it anymore.

Last edited: