Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Bye

Re: Hey Everyone; CAM from SoCal

from one socal bro to the next.... welcom to lpf.... remember to read up... most of the easy questions have been answered.... but if you get stuck don't hesitate to ask..

michael

Reactions: mfo

welcome.gif
to the Forum....
I see you got your posting and Avatar issues worked out...
If you have been reading the forum for 2 years.... you know
how things work...

Enjoy your stay...:cool:

Jerry

Reactions: mfo

Arayan

A warm welcome to LPF :beer:

HIMNL9

Welcome to LPF ..... and remember, safety first ..... lasers are not toys ;)

(psssst...... his name is "lasersbee")

michael

have fun be safe and simmer down with the posts XD

you have like 50 something posts and you just joined XD

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself. Despite the fact that I am only just now registering and beginning to post, I have been reading and rereading threads on LPF for upwards of two years now. Besides a 5mW green, I am hoping to get my first nice laser in the near future.

-CAM :yh:

(SoCal = Southern California if you didn't catch that)

LOL,
If you have been reading and rereading LPF for 2 years, why did you wait so long to join?

Also you might want to slowdown on your quest to beat Dave, on your post count.
Reading some of your posts, may make one believe your just posting to gain a higher count.
Around here, it's not the quantity, but the quality of your post that gains respect.;)

Howdy and welcome :wave: well you know by now how it works so I'll just say have fun and be safe !

daguin

I haven't joined just because only now am I getting serious about lasers. Before it was just kinda looking around but now I'm looking to learn and buy.

These comments really make me mad actually. No offense to you or others but I have had my first free weekend in a while and if I feel like I want to read and post on LPF all weekend, I don't feel I should be criticized for it.

Truthfully, I'm learning bout lasers as i go but this is my first forum I've ever joined and I've already gotten myself into trouble for not knowing how forums themselves work.

-CAM

If someone reminding you how the forum works makes you mad, you have either not been reading for 2 years (or you are too sensitive to spend any amount of time on the interwebz). ;)

Getting mad at an experienced member, who was trying to help you to fit into the community, is not a very effective way to learn how to fit into the community

Peace,
dave

Peace,
dave

daguin

Except that the "experienced veteran" joined only last month and thinks that that gives them every right to trash everything I say.

And the things that I am being TAUGHT not reminded is how a forum works. Not this forum in particular but I'm talking about things like the rep system because this is the first forum I have been a member of and I hadn't read about rep.

-CAM

BTW daguin, despite what many others seem to believe, I'm not after your goal in post count. :yh:

That's funny. I see members that joined in June 2009 and December 2009 and both of them with over 500 post count and positive rep doing the reminding in a fairly friendly tone.

Then I see you, a NooB, whining about how he is being treated

Contrary to your belief, I couldn't care less about what your intentions are toward my post count.

Peace,
dave