Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

By request: a compilation of laser-community quotes

Laik

I literally think my IQ has dropped because i think i absorbed some of the BS they were spitting out... :scared:

Lazerbeak

Yeah! screw those shoddy Imperial Lasors ;)

Don't worry Laik, read some intelligent LPF posts for a while and your IQ should return to normal.

Although I may be in the same boat as djQ :eek:

~ LB

I said OD 3.3 equates to 99.95ockage. He came up with the 30% VLT. From where? A dark and terrifying place no doubt.
Lol sorry.. I thought he was saying that whole sentence was from you.. Not just the first part. :yh:

And who the hell is this Living Laser?? I cannot honestly believe that they can be that stupid! He has to be joking yeah? Please tell me he is joking! Lol

Also, Living laser... Living loud... Hmmm :D

Things

May I interest you in a 2.09448819 × 10^-5 inch laser? :D

Last edited:

norbyx

"i dont have a LPM so i use my finger to judge the power" :crackup:
Well still he at least uses his fingers now, from what I read before I wouldn't be surprised if he started by looking into the diode to see which laser blinded him most...

Photonz

Well still he at least uses his fingers now, from what I read before I wouldn't be surprised if he started by looking into the diode to see which laser blinded him most...
haha :crackup: but i mean that guy was legit burning his hand and getting blisters to falsely estimate how strong his lasers are:crackup:

Photonz

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

lolol Lase's response "This has to be one of the stupidest things I have heard today."

djQUAN

haha :crackup: but i mean that guy was legit burning his hand and getting blisters to falsely estimate how strong his lasers are:crackup:
There must be a formula somewhere that converts blister diameter to laser power.

firelaser

dam dat si the stupd stuf maayn i cay belvi peoplz soo stpidd ........... OH GOD whoa, that was close, almost went retarded from reading that, that was way too close,, does stupid damage the eyes preeminently like lasers do or will it wear off?