Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Buying some laser diodes or modules!

Need some diodes so sell them to me :)

Need list:

• [*]2 green laser diodes
    [*]2 blue ones
    [*]2 red ones

Price: greens ?USD, others under 20USD each.

OFFER!

TTerbo

:wtf: dude i have tolf you 2 times already you cant get a green diode on your little hobby buget they are $$$$'s and you would no offence probably kill it :p
maybe focus on one build at a time

i surely hope hes not looking for true blue (473, 445nm) for 20 bucks, if so he has a long search ahead of him.....

TTerbo

i dont think he will even comit to a buy :thinking:i think he claimed somewhere that he has done lots of research although its not showing??
cheers

Green laser diodes are not available to us 'hobbyists' they costs thousands of dollars. they are available to us as DPSS modules and are not under 20$

50mW green:
Green laser module 50mW For custom build or lab [OLGLM50] - $26.99 : Welcome to O-Like.com, Your source for laser products

hope this helps,
stuart :)

:thanks:

helps alot :beer:. I think I'll buy that green module cos it's not bad if budget goes over by 10-20 bucks... Also, I'm from Finland, where €uros are in use so exchange rate is besides me :D

And I'm doing ONE project @ this time (designing, schematics :p) which contains two-or-three little "instant-laser-show-box" like thingys.

And I realized that real-blue lazs doesn't fit in my budget. BUT these are my first "serious" laser-project ever, so, you got that, just for fun :)

I ALSO BUY SECOND-HAND, BUT WORKING, USED LASERS!

I put some project info someday...

um what schematics are you designing??

Schematics to LED-strobe and to system which'll control speed of laser patterns etc. like some kind of controlling unit. And also to whole mini-instant-laser-show thing...

:tinfoil:

TTerbo

idk anout an LED strobe :thinking: that just seems like the hundreds of Variable Blinking LED circuits that areb all over the web. the laser show thing, there isnt really any circuit to be designed i dont think :thinking: it is just a laser being bounced of a vibrating or soinning mirror on the shaft of a motor connected to Potentiometers?
any how
good luck

:thanks:

helps alot :beer:. I think I'll buy that green module cos it's not bad if budget goes over by 10-20 bucks... Also, I'm from Finland, where €uros are in use so exchange rate is besides me :D

And I'm doing ONE project @ this time (designing, schematics :p) which contains two-or-three little "instant-laser-show-box" like thingys.

And I realized that real-blue lazs doesn't fit in my budget. BUT these are my first "serious" laser-project ever, so, you got that, just for fun :)

I ALSO BUY SECOND-HAND, BUT WORKING, USED LASERS!

I put some project info someday...

i have a 200mw green module with driver board available "as is"

it is used, still lases perfectly, but is no longer of much interest to me, as it is in that middle range between something i would like to take out, or something i would feel safer leaving at home.

here is a pic of it, broad daylight, through a simple spiro.
(having a smoke in my car, windows down, so no saturation of smoke in the air, rather, its just rolling by)

3.jpg

lol or i can just sell you the whole spiro set-up, since it seems to be waht youre after.

500, 000, 000, 000 with 2.75USD shipping please.

btw that figure is in fishsticks.

lol or i can just sell you the whole spiro set-up, since it seems to be waht youre after.

500, 000, 000, 000 with 2.75USD shipping please.

btw that figure is in fishsticks.

:crackup: HAHA! THAT WAS GOOD ONE! L0L'D!AND THIS IS SARCASM, RIGHT?!

BTW, I dont need powerful laser, means, ~5mW IS enough.

Remember this is my FIRST laser project...