Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Buying Laser Warning Stickers

Is anyone selling laser warning stickers for a class 3B, 100mw red, laser or even just the laser symbol sticker? I have looked over the Internet but not found any useful sites to buy from, only one I found forced you to spend £10. So if anyone knows where to get them or if anyone is selling them please let me know!

The sticker is going to go on the housing of my scanner.

andy_con said:
www.laser-man.co.uk

Awesome thanks mate!

Looking at the 100mw red ones, it has 'x20' beneath it. Is that your stock level or how many I am paying for?

they? you only paid for one?

yes i got the money and ill post it saturday, im at my work xmas meal tomorrow

thanks

andy_con said:
they? you only paid for one?

yes i got the money and ill post it saturday, im at my work xmas meal tomorrow

thanks

'they' seamed to make the sentence make more sense then saying 'it'. Lol dont actually know why I said they.

Ok thanks for sending it when you do send it... haha.

andy_con said:
great, pleased?

Yeah, sent very quickly, packaging isn't really an issue anyway as its only a sticker so yes, I am pleased! Will be buying again in the future.

the only thing you need to do is cut top and bottom off and use a knife not scissors

andy_con said:
the only thing you need to do is cut top and bottom off and use a knife not scissors

Yep, haven't stuck it to the laser yet though. As I said in another post I will be moving all parts to newer housing soon, so I will wait before I stick it down.