Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Buying: High powered red. Never owned one.

Trevor

And I've been a member here almost two years. I think it's time to fix that. ><

I've been working with optics with my PHR-in-an-AixiZ-module build, but the beam is just too faint to even begin to work with easily.

I'd love to purchase one to use. I'd like it to have a clicky switch for continuous on (and hopefully a pretty respectable duty cycle). I'd also like it to have a closed-can diode if at all possible, since I'm going to be swapping optics a lot. Power is a consideration, but isn't huge; I'd like 100mW or more, but most of the builds floating around are.

Anyone have something like this around that they'd like to sell?

-Trevor

Last edited:

anselm

Labby or pointer? You never mentioned....
So you'd like a member built rather than a Dealextreme or O-like?

Your budget?

Why don't just build one yourself?:thinking:

Trevor

Labby or pointer? You never mentioned....
So you'd like a member built rather than a Dealextreme or O-like?

Either way really. I need something that will take an AixiZ lens mount.

On average, a member build will be better. Hence, this thread.

Your budget?

Up to a few hundred bucks. Money's less of an issue, I just need to acquire something. :p

Why don't just build one yourself?:thinking:

This project is already a side project. I don't want the necessary equipment to be a side project too.

Yo dog, I heard you like side projects... ;)

-Trevor

rhd

Hey Trevor,

This may not be what you're looking for, and I didn't really think I would ever sell it, and I may also be asking more than your budget for a red - but I just spent money I shouldn't have on a yellow, so I thought I would put the offer out there:
http://laserpointerforums.com/f63/beautiful-work-ray-j-neal-62981.html

It's the guy on the right (in the beamshot). A beautiful host that Ray J Neal prepared for me. My big caveat is that I wouldn't sell this guy for under $125 - and you can get comparably powered reds for half that.

Anyway, tis what it is.

Last edited:
I could build you one in a Hotlight, problem is that I only have LOC's on hand. Let me know if you're willing to accept this offer. Thanks!

Trevor

Crap, should have updated this thread. Going to get an LCC module from a member.

Thanks guys! :)

-Trevor

And I've been a member here almost two years. I think it's time to fix that. ><

I've been working with optics with my PHR-in-an-AixiZ-module build, but the beam is just too faint to even begin to work with easily.

I'd love to purchase one to use. I'd like it to have a clicky switch for continuous on (and hopefully a pretty respectable duty cycle). I'd also like it to have a closed-can diode if at all possible, since I'm going to be swapping optics a lot. Power is a consideration, but isn't huge; I'd like 100mW or more, but most of the builds floating around are.

Anyone have something like this around that they'd like to sell?

-Trevor

If I didnt not read this with my own eyes I would not believe it. Is this some kind of code or something? Did someone hack your account? HUH? How can you not own a high power laser??? PHR? You're kidding right. April 1st was 2 months ago.

Trevor

If I didnt not read this with my own eyes I would not believe it. Is this some kind of code or something? Did someone hack your account? HUH? How can you not own a high power laser??? PHR? You're kidding right. April 1st was 2 months ago.

Err, high powered red. :p

The 1.5W 532nm Viasho system was nice while I had it... :p

-Trevor