Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Buying FULL Laser Kit

Buying a kit that included everything, diode,module, holder,etc.. If you can design one for me, let me know a price. Thanx,

rhd

I have a LOC putting out 275mW that I would sell.

EDIT: Take a look at Coherent's first. I didn't mean to hijack. His LCC diode is probably a better looking dot/beam than my LOC anyway, so check that out first. If cost is the issue, then maybe check out mine here since it's $60 shipped.

Last edited:
I've only got $50 to spend in my paypal.. So does anyone have a laser for $50, if not I could probably shell out a few extra bucks.

rhd your kinda closest to my price limit, so keep it in stock, I have to figure out how to pay for it.

I wasn't really going to spend more than $50. Because I have to get goggles and etc...

Quick Question

mw's?
Batterys I need to use?
Is the complete laser?

Thanks @every1 else +Rep. Good Luck selling !

Last edited:

rhd

LaserDud3,

In all fairness - you probably won't find a package for $50 including goggles, batteries, etc, for $50. The only way to accomplish that would be to buy a laser, goggles, batteries, etc from a cheap chinese gadget site - and no guarantees that you'll get a decent (at all) laser.

What you might want to do, would be to buy a laser here, and grab the batteries, charger, and goggles from a cheap chinese site. If you're using them for a 250~ mW laser, the cheap goggles are probably ok.

ARG

bhwollen's kit is pretty much the cheapest you'll find. Plus, you'll still need laser goggles. You can pick up a cheap 200mW red laser at Dealextreme. Also, if you looking for goggles o-like.com has some good goggles.

Good Luck!

LaserDud3 I will consider payments even tho you are new. The Laser comes with 2 10440s, but I don't know if I have a spare charger or not. The chargers are pretty cheap on the china sites.

If You're interested We can continue in PMs