Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Buying from Sci Fi Laser - Yes or No?

I posted earlier about buying from Lazerer, and that was a unanimous "NO."
So after doing a bit more research, I found Sci Fi Lasers. Does anyone have any good or bad experiences to share before I place an order with them?

Hap

Super Moderator
Staff member
I personally don't have a story to share, but I can tell you Sci-Fi is a YES. Good company, quality lasers and great customer support.

The owner of Sci-Fi is actually a member on LPF, forgot his name though :p

I personally don't have a story to share, but I can tell you Sci-Fi is a YES. Good company, quality lasers and great customer support.

Thanks - I'll probably end up ordering from them... Only problem right now is that I can't pre-order without getting an "Out Of Stock" pop-up and not letting me order :/

The guy's name on LPF is TheJoker I think, I'll try to find him and PM him.

Ah, thank you. Sent him a PM regarding the "Out Of Stock" notice. Once he gets that fixed I'll definitely order.

Last edited:

mortuus

Also bought there can only say positive things and the lasers seems always sellout fast stock try guess why.

DJNY

I think Eitan is running the homepage and doing the service alone :)

My first (and only) high powered laser is from Sci-Fi lasers! Through PM on here he let me reserve one of the SF501B 445 lasers he was ordering in.

Plus the laser I got from him was 400 mW over spec, so if you want power its a good place to buy from.

I can Vouch for Eitan "TheJoker301" on here, i have purchased two 501b from Him and they were both well overspec, got me a 200mW 520nm and a 2W-2.4W 445nm,
I cant think of one thing wrong with my dealings with him, You wont regret Purchasing from SCI FI Lasers

I have to say thanks for everyone ^^ :thanks:

Me and Adam are working on a trade. He is making me some special vinyl stickers and I am giving him a laser instead :beer:

Last edited: