Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Buying from LaserTo.com

Hi,

I would like to buy the "500mW Arthur Series Blue Laser Pointer" from LaserTo.com, I've heard some good things about this company but i would like some views, did someone already ordered from this company? Did everything went right? Shipping delay..? And also, eventually, the quality of their hand held lasers..? :thinking:

Thank you very much. :yh:

I do not have experience with them but I would say stay away from them. Here is a description of their overpriced 300mW 532nm that is $260:

"Quick Overview

300mW Nether series green laser pointer is the world’s most powerful 532nm handheld laser you can legally own. The beam of this 532nm handheld laser just breaks through the atmosphere into auto space with nearly 8000 times more powerful beam than the sun. If you enjoy the awesome power of Nether series 300mW green laser, the most visible 532nm green laser on the earth will be in the palm of your hands."

That description is the biggest load of..... you get the picture. I would say stay away from them hands down.

IMHO, Go with laserbtb.com since they have a rep around here for being pretty good and they sell an identical laser for $189 which I have and I love it.

Here is the exp from each site:
LaserTo: 300mW Nether Series Green Laser Pointer, 532nm Handheld Green Laser - LaserTo
LaserBTB: HL 532nm 50-300

EDIT: Also if you talk to LaserBTB, the owner's name is Kevin and let him know you were referred there by LPF and I think he gives discounts for us.

Last edited:
Thank you very much!
I'll let you know if everything went right!
Thanks again! :yh:

Hi again,
I am ordering my lasers from LaserBtB.com, and, as you said, they would probably make a discount for users coming from LPF.com.
That would be great, but how could i make them know that I've been sent there by you? :thinking:
Thank you very much! :thanks:

Contact them before you buy the laser and talk to them. Tell them what you are interested in buying and that you were referred to them by us.

Use an email. That way no matter which of the staff gets it they can show it to Kevin and he can set you up.

Last edited:
Yeah, but where can i get the e-mail address..?

Can you give it to me?

Thank you very much, and sorry for being such persistent! :undecided:

Hi,
yes, few weeks later, i know, sorry, but!
I just received today my HL 445nm, 500mW, and everything was just fine but i realized that the battery was missing. I have just sent an email to the company, hopping they could resolve the problem! But what could i do more?
Thanks.

It is very possible that the battery was taken by your countries customs. You can grab 16430 cells pretty cheap from dealextreme.