Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Buying a lot of 1.2-1.4W blue and 2W+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont waste my time or yours if you only have 1.

i`m looking a real supplier who can have a lot of lasers with no brand.

i have a store in here, and i can sell it pretty fast.

Location must be in USA

pm me with price.

again.. i`m looking supplier who can build a lot, i`m buying 3-4 pieaces every week.

thx

^ Yeah i agree. I hope you buy a LARGE stock of laser safety goggles and require them to be purchased as well before any laser is sold.

Looks like this is your eBay account and this is your website?

Not a single one of your products are FDA compliant and clearly violate eBay's terms of service. The same can be said for the lasers being sold in the market place here but at least these are traded among responsible enthusiasts and not being blindly sold to the general public.

I wouldn't be surprised if eBay removes all your listings and you get a letter from the FDA soon :p

Sorry to be an asshole. I would love to take advantage of the opportunity to sell these "burning lasers" to kids everywhere just like you are but it is clearly illegal and dangerous. It is obviously a very lucrative market but you will draw a lot of negative attention and endanger law abiding and legitimate businesses.

Last edited:
Dont waste my time or yours if you only have 1.

i`m looking a real supplier who can have a lot of lasers with no brand.

i have a store in here, and i can sell it pretty fast.

Location must be in USA

pm me with price.

again.. i`m looking supplier who can build a lot, i`m buying 3-4 pieaces every week.

thx

Yeah... I really like it when some noob tells me not
to waste his time....

Your reps say it all...

Jerry

You can contact us at any time on our Website: J.BAUER Electronics

Last edited:
Dont forget the Yobresal blue ice build hes selling for 220$ Yobresal sells them for 130, wonder how he feels about this.

All his listings were deleted from his eBay page

Can't win them all I guess :banned:

WOW. This is sad. Thanks for pointing out this piece of S*** website and seller so i know to stay the H*ll away.

quoted language

One question, How do you know you're not selling to people that are under 18. Anyone can make a Paypal, Paypal doesn't check ID. Its not required to make an account for Paypal to make purchases. Any kid can fake their age and buy your lasers which is highly dangerous. There are some kids out there who use their parents Debit/Credit Card.
If you were a true responsible seller you should always ask to ID the buyer after purchase on Paypal. For example Danefex on this forum makes mini-sabers and asks for ID if that purchaser doesn't meet the requirements, he asks for.
FDA can shut you down and/or can fine you. That's why you should give a ****.

Last edited by a moderator:
One question, How do you know you're not selling to people that are under 18. Anyone can make a Paypal, Paypal doesn't check ID. Its not required to make an account for Paypal to make purchases. Any kid can fake their age and buy your lasers which is highly dangerous. There are some kids out there who use their parents Debit/Credit Card.
If you were a true responsible seller you should always ask to ID the buyer after purchase on Paypal. For example Danefex on this forum makes mini-sabers and asks for ID if that purchaser doesn't meet the requirements, he asks for.
FDA can shut you down and/or can fine you. That's why you should give a ****.

To order to have a paypal account, you need to be at least 18. If kids using their parents paypal to buy it, it is not my fault.

Please read the LAW, there is no law saying it is illegal to sell high power lasers in USA. It is only illegal to buy powerful laser outside the USA

FDA is telling people to be safe when they use lasers. If FDA wants to shut me down, they should shut this website 1st?

There are a lot of people report me but i really care less. like i said, FBI boost my confident to sell this products because they told me "you are ok to sell this, there is no law saying you can't sell lasers"

Again, i`m looking 1.2-1.4W lasers or 2W+
no scam, straight business. PM me.

Last edited:
To order to have a paypal account, you need to be at least 18. If kids using their parents paypal to buy it, it is not my fault.

Please read the LAW, there is no law saying it is illegal to sell high power lasers in USA. It is only illegal to buy powerful laser outside the USA

FDA is telling people to be safe when they use lasers. If FDA wants to shut me down, they should shut this website 1st?

There are a lot of people report me but i really care less. like i said, FBI boost my confident to sell this products because they told me "you are ok to sell this, there is no law saying you can't sell lasers"

Again, i`m looking 1.2-1.4W lasers or 2W+
no scam, straight business. PM me.

Do you think you are the first person to have this idea?

There is a reason why there aren't people doing it. Familiarize yourself with happened to a user on here who tried to do the same exact thing you are. (Mohrenberg)

Of course the FBI doesn't care, you selling lasers has nothing to do with them. It is the FDA that cares and they aren't going to shut down your website; they are just going to come to your house and take all your shit.

You also fail to realize that not only are you not allowed to sell these products on eBay but you are not allowed to accept payment for these products via PayPal.

Good Luck

ped

Watch the language please.

If you want to speak like that, take it to PMs.

Last edited:
@ Salvatore

The main reason everyone is against you is because of your crappy attitude. Saying things like "don't waste my time" or "Y do u even care" doesn't sit well with people who know the dangers of lasers. Everyone who comes to LPF gets the opportinity to learn about proper laser safety.

You on the other had buy lasers online and almost double the price. You might get shut down like survivallaser.com did. It's also likely you'll very quickly flood your market, it's the select few that will spend so much money on a laser.

Anyways, clean up your attitude and the negative opinion of you might just turn around.

You can't tell people like this anything. They know it all till the FDA comes knocking, lol.
Lotsa luck chum you're gonna need it............. robbery

Status
Not open for further replies.