Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

Buying 445nm laser safety goggles

Hello,
I'm looking to buy some safety goggles for a 445nm laser. I could buy them new, but if I can save some cash it would be great :) So, if anyone as some spare goggles just pm me :)

thank you all!

i have a stock pair of OD 5 goggles that came with my laser
it blocks out blue (445) and green (532)
whats ur budget?

Try the eagle pair ones. They are great !

Jim

That's what I have been told and I had seen some reviews about them and every one is very happy with them! the best deal I could do is to buy some used eagle pair :D

let's see if something comes up :) Thank you for the advice Jim!

Any seller from Europe? I just don't wait to pay de custom taxes =/ the eagle pair from survival lasers with shiping costs is about $62.. With the taxes it will go up to $78... I think it is too much money just for shiping and taxes :( could almost buy 2 eagle pair goggles directly in the store....

Just go with the eaglepair ones. Best out there for their price. And no, no taxes will you pay. I ordered a pair myself.

Last edited:
they are the exact same "standard" OD4+ goggles that come in every generic "combo pack".
i have 3 pairs and they work quite well!
on both green (532) and blue (445)

Any seller from Europe? I just don't wait to pay de custom taxes =/ the eagle pair from survival lasers with shiping costs is about $62.. With the taxes it will go up to $78... I think it is too much money just for shiping and taxes :( could almost buy 2 eagle pair goggles directly in the store....

I ordered Dragon Laser's goggles, $30-50 shipped if I remember riight.
They are almost as good as Eagle Pair, they work nicely with my 150mw green and 1.2W blue

Back