Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

.:~Buying: 405nm 5mW Violet Laser~:.

Hello everyone :)

Does anyone have a 405nm 5mW Violet Laser Pointer for sale? I'm not looking for anything special. Just something around the 5-8 USD range.

Post on here if you have one for sale.
If I don't get sellers today then I will just go ahead and buy one from eBay.

I really appreciate it :)

Last edited:

megha

buy them at ebay at about $9.89 with shipping costs included and 100% new. User: etimeshop. I`ve bought 9 of that and they are good. Not powerful, hard to see but it`s 405nm and 5mW, you can`t expect too much. If you pay $2 plus at paypal they`ll give you tracking number.
Good Luck

Will do.
I've heard lots of people get overspec with etimeshop's lasers (up to 35mW). Did that stop happening now?

Going to buy one on eBay now. :)

megha

Will do.
I've heard lots of people get overspec with etimeshop's lasers (up to 35mW). Did that stop happening now?

Going to buy one on eBay now. :)

I don`t have a powermeter, but a 5mW one who cares ? You`ll not find even a used one at this price, and will be the same. It`s possible that it outputs more than 5mW. Go with etimeshop's and save $

a 5mw 405nm is not visible by human eyes. 5~8 usd may not buy a decent one i think.

its visable well the dot is its the beam thats hard to see at those levels

He must mean the beam. If he is refering to the dot then that is an incorrect statement.