Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Buy sell trade for non laser items

It would be cool to have a B/S/T Section for other stuff other then lasers.
With ebay and paypal's Fees higher then ever it would save us mor money for LAZORS !!

Ace82

People use the b/s/t section for this already, as it seems, and no body cares. Check out Mario's Blow out sell! ;D We all know eachother around here, so there's no really big deal if it's not directly laser related...unless you're trying to sell sex toys or something. ::)

Well the thing is it kinda clutters it up when i am looking for a laser and all i see is random stuff for sale. it would help alot

Ace82

Well, I've also seen people do it on the off topic section under the "other" board, but I agree, the b/s/t section gets ALLOT of traffic.

The B/S/T should be reserved for lasers so people can find what they want laser related as possible. I think its best to keep it for 'mostly' laser only products, and trades for lasers.

laserwanabe said:
The B/S/T should be reserved for lasers so people can find what they want laser related as possible.  I think its best to keep it for 'mostly' laser only products, and trades for lasers.
Thats the whole point of this. He suggested to make another section for non-laser related items.

But its a laser forum, there are other places dedicated to sales of any nature.

laserwanabe said:
But its a laser forum, there are other places dedicated to sales of any nature.
Well it would not hurt to add another section. And we can also save on ebay/paypal fees and donate to the forum, or purchase more laser and Be happy ! ;)

i agree most non laser items shouldn't be on here it would clogg up the forum when i want to buy crap i look on ebay  :p

I think the odd non laser item is OK in the BST section, but I do not think we should have a section devoted to non laser items as this is a laser forum and not a general sale forum.

spyrorocks said:
I think the odd non laser item is OK in the BST section, but I do not think we should have a section devoted to non laser items as this is a laser forum and not a general sale forum.
But lookz, if we dont half's to use ebayz, we safes money for Mor laserz !!!