Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Buy a tripod of Wicked Lasers

UriKas

Hello,
Today I received my first Laser Spider 3 Arctic. I'm new here.
I want to buy a tripod of Wicked Lasers. Who sells?

Thank you!

ARG

A tripod of wicked lasers? Like this?

Nfnvu.png

In all seriousness though Wicked Lasers sells their own tripod and survival lasers sells one as well (for MUCH cheaper)

Last edited:

UriKas

So what .. Wicked lasers have stopped selling their tripod that's why I'm looking for here sells!

ARG

O-like is a good seller. And why do you want the wicked lasers tripod? It's 3x with price and .5x the quality. (Edit: The same goes for all other WL products ;))

Last edited:

UriKas

Maybe the price on the wicked lasers, but the body bomb .. I loved the modes and the SmartSwitch. Of spider 3.

Anyway today I get it (Israel) to my laser, I am the future try to break it down and build his body and its parts to other lasers .. I love this area and would be happy if someone will recommend and help me!

On the tripod, I love the design of the tripod (wicked lasers) and it looks better than holding O-like.

Whether tripods that I brought and you fit to hold the laser is large and heavy. What I had brought no good? And what he gave?

Last edited:
WL has its own forum--try there... most tripods have the same size that is used on most cameras/lasers etc-- there a gazillion to choose from..

anyone smell that?? smells like a WL employee/gnome to me>>

WL has its own forum--try there... most tripods have the same size that is used on most cameras/lasers etc-- there a gazillion to choose from..

anyone smell that?? smells like a WL employee/gnome to me>>

WL's forum shut down. You can't make any new posts.

Last edited:
I've got 2 of these and the arctic fits fine and is stable in it.

The WL tripod I have BARELY fits the arctic.
It was designed to hold the E2, E3, Core, etc with the momentary switch on the side.
The set screws are capped to hold the laser power button down.

You would be better off with one of the "Universal Mount | eBay" & "Flexible Tripod | eBay" if your going to start getting the larger hosts these 1W+ 445nm lasers seem to be built in 99% of the time.
This is a better setup than the WL tripod IMO

Last edited:

UriKas

What do you recommend I buy? I want to hold very well the laser. Not fall and you could set it.

Can someone explain to me what LEDSanders tried to explain to me on a tripod Wicked Lasers? I did not understand it.

Otherwise you have a tripod recommend? I have a camera tripod good understanding that it only needs to Universal Clamp Mount.

The tripod of Wicked Lasers what you gave me here, this is new or second hand? Is reliable?

Spring Clamp style microphone stands work quite well- JETLASER sells a nice one.