Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Buy a laser from me!

hi all i am new to this website and i have just started my new shop which specializes in cd/dvd drives and i can provide many different diodes to this website because of the large amount of people who are looking to buy them!

OK for my first item i will be selling a brand new Ir laser diode to UK and international customers
the diode has never been used but i have just made an extension to the contacts so that it is easer to connect to what what ever you like 

the price you will pay in total up to you and the postage and packaging  to the UK is £1.00 international people will pay £3.50.

you add the price to the postage and email me with the total and i will reply with a yes or a no.

the diode will come bubble wrapped in a stiff cardboard envelope and with come first class to the UK.

i will accept paypal and all the rest

i will also accept swaps of some sort of laserer or other items just email me and i will reply the same day 100%

my add: raghavthemaster@aol.com

SORRY ABOUT THE BAD QUALITY PIC!

Attachments

• 110108183949.jpg
    110108183949.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 68

laser-wholesaler said:
Sorry i will be getting them in the future if this deal goes well.
ok nobody will buy from you right now. You need to post around and get known b4 anybody will buy.

iewed

How strong are these IR diodes? 200mW, 500mW, 1W? Single Mode, multimode?

I could be wrong... but it's looking like it's just a regular IR diode from a lower powered drive.

So if it is from a lower powered CD drive it will be about 1mW @ 780nm.

Nobody wants some low powered 780nm IR diode from a dvd burner.

We want good stuff like 16x diodes, and some decent pictures as well.

Provide the 2 above things and you might have yourself some business, but there is no point in selling some dinky 780nm diode from a dvd burner here.