Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Burning laser build (Cheap as possible)

I would like to build a laser. It must burn through tape. Light matches and pop balloons. ETC.
Cheap as possible.
Thanks guys

Welcome to LPF! :wave: May I suggest the search button? Always look to see if the answer is already there before you ask the question. If you haven't yet, read the rules and stickies. Also if you do want help, please be specific. Do you want a specfic color? What is your budget, cheap is very vauge? Finally, do you have glasses? You must have glasses for anything above 5mW. Yes, good glasses are expensive, but you can't put a price on your eyes.

Welcome to LPF! :wave: May I suggest the search button? Always look to see if the answer is already there before you ask the question. If you haven't yet, read the rules and stickies. Also if you do want help, please be specific. Do you want a specfic color? What is your budget, cheap is very vauge? Finally, do you have glasses? You must have glasses for anything above 5mW. Yes, good glasses are expensive, but you can't put a price on your eyes.

Yes I have glasses!!! Red laser beam please. My budget is £60.
Maybe a bit more.
Thanks

Have you made sure they are ok for the 600nm range? Do you want a handheld laser or would you perfer a base?

Ok. Would you by chance happen to have an old computer laying around that you could take apart?