Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Bundle of 7 Xbox360 games trade for laser or $

I hope it's ok starting this thread here. I'm also willing to consider a trade for a <100mW+ green laser so there is laser relation here!

I'm selling these on games ebay but I'd like to sell quicker if possible. My ebay auction 7 popular xbox 360 games

These are the games I'm offering and they are all in one bundle so I'm selling the whole set of games, no singles.

muc395.jpg

Gear of War 24.99 gamestop
Farcry 2 34.99 gamestop
Call of Duty 4 34.99 gamestop
NHL 2K6 at game stop 4.99$
Devil May Cry 4 24.99 gamestop
Assassin's Creed at gamestop 17.99$
Grand Theft Auto 4 at gamestop 29.99$

If you bought all these games at used game stop prices would total about 180$ tax used.  :'(
The games are all in very good condition, and no issues with skipping. Gears of War is a collector's edition and comes in black metal case.

Since Frycry 2, COD 4, GTA 4, and DMC4 are included this a good price beyond that the other games are very good. Even the hockey game is fun.

On this forum I'm willing to let all the games go for... 125$ Either that or I'll trade the games for a green laser of <100mW+ or more power.
PayPal for payment.

Any interest PM.

Thank you!

how about instead, you add up what gamestop will give you for them :)

and you could buy 2x 100mw green lasers for $125......

Mohrenberg said:
how about instead, you add up what gamestop will give you for them :)

and you could buy 2x 100mw green lasers for $125......

Are you kidding me? Gamestop would give 40$ at most, worst ripoff of almost any business I can think of. This isn't hyperbole I"m serious. Ask any gamer about gamerstop and what they pay you for used games.

jake21

that is true.... if i had those games they would offer 10 bucks each if that ;D