Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

broke host

one of the sections from my host cracked...and now i am trying to figure out what i can do to make something else work. I have a18650 battery :( :( i wanted to light fireworks with my laser :(

I'm in Racine. I spend some time in Milwaukee though. What kind of laser did you break exactly? And have you been to Summerfest yet this year? :p

I'm in Racine. I spend some time in Milwaukee though. What kind of laser did you break exactly? And have you been to Summerfest yet this year? :p
here's the diode i managed to get out unharmed -

I managed to cut off the ring but still have it usable -

here is the orginal shitty host...now its down to 2 body pieces ( with no hole for button) and the end cap

man your having no luck with that thing.
lol well i did get the module working just fine with a battery pack to test....now I want to somehow put it back in a host using the 18650 battery so i can use it tonight at the fireworks. :(

Sure. It wouldn't be tonight though cause I'm getting ready for the fireworks. How old are you? If you don't mind me asking

i am 27, i go to uwm milwaukee during the school year. my name is phillip. feel free to text me 414-313-8225. Thanks for offering help, maybe u can show me a thing or two. i really miss my laser, i wanted to light off fireworks with it and amaze people in the park