Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Brand NEW! Sanyo Eneloop Chargers, batteries & more!

Hi guys,

I have a bunch of BRAND NEW Sanyo Eneloop battery chargers.

They charge 4AA or 4AAA. They are all brand new, never used. I have about 30 of them in stock right now. I'm blowing these out at only $10 shipped each!

IMG_2173_Sanyo-Eneloop-Power-Pack_Charger.jpg

Lastly I have Eneloop AA to C/D adaptors. $1=C $1.25 = D (minimum order of $10 = ships free)

D Adaptors:

eneloopshell.jpg

C Adaptors:

sanyo-eneloop-rechargeable-batteries-5.jpg

If your interested, send me a PM for Paypal payment details.

Thanks!

-Jason

PS: I may be interested in trading a few chargers / batteries for a decent BlueRay laser.

Last edited:

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Any eneloooooooooooooop AAAs left? I need them for all my lasers. :D

Any eneloooooooooooooop AAAs left? I need them for all my lasers. :D

Yes, but do to the lack of a tracking #, and the fact that I can not print postage online (have to wait in line at the PO and I never go there during business hours) I don't ship small items overseas. Sorry.

Bump. Just sold another charger and some batteries and shipped same day.

Anyone else?

jasonck08, I received my batteries from you the other day. Thanks for the quick shipping & great price !!! BTW, 2007Revolution is not overseas, he's in CANADA... rob

jasonck08, I received my batteries from you the other day. Thanks for the quick shipping & great price !!! BTW, 2007Revolution is not overseas, he's in CANADA... rob

It's still an international shipment, and I don't do those for small items. To much trouble and too risky. Someone can buy some from me then forward them to 2007Revolution, then I'm not liable for them getting lost in the mail etc.

In that case, 2007Revolution, I volunteer to be a middleman ? for the purchase of your batteries. Pm me if you'd like my help & for my Pay Pal info................ rob

I may be interested in some of these but I need to know what is the voltage of these batteries on full charge? has anyone who received these tested this? ROB?

I may be interested in some of these but I need to know what is the voltage of these batteries on full charge? has anyone who received these tested this? ROB?

These are Ni-mh batteries that are the highest quality - made in Japan.

A fully charged cell will measure 1.4v-1.45v depending on the voltage cutoff of the charger.

Unlike alkaline cells and other cheap Ni-mh cells, these cells hold up very low during heavy load, and the voltage does not sag near as much as any other AAA out there.

Hi LUKE, I've had no reason to charge my AAA's yet as they come pre-charged. If ya want, I can go meter them & let ya know what the voltage is, the way that they came.
Just say the word & I'll do so.......... rob

Yeah it should be as easy as putting the red and black leads of your voltmeter on the corresponding sides of the battery. I am assuming that it is 1.2V like all other rechargeable AAA but if it is 1.5 that would be awesome!

Luke, I KNOW how to meter batteries, LOL. I just grabbed two of the ones I ordered &, now remember that these have NOT been charged at all, but were metered on my FLUKE DMM as they came to me. The 1st metered 1.305 & the other at 1.309. IMO, better than the 1.2 VDC one usually gets from standard Ni-Cad's or Ni-mh batteries.......
rob