Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

brand new optotronics rpl 260 $450

brand new optotronics rpl 260 w/2 extra batteries dual charger ,case 30 min. of use not even a fingerprint avg on cert.288mw but they were showing 320-350mw. i am disabled and need money fast for meds the laser is silver paid $760 super deal @$450 im not very good at computers you can contact me at 541-973-9496 im in medford, oregon or email me with your info so we can both be happy im in desperate need of my meds-doctors. this is one truely awesome laser my email is nealgilson@aol.com

mfo

go to my original thread you will find pics email me back please

Hey, do you want money or not? Give us some pictures or at least link us to your original thread. Speaking of "original threads" how many threads do you need to sell this thing?

This is why I hate it when people with no posts or rep post stuff in the B/S/T section...

im new at this i dont know what im doing on this site to post pics contact my friend @ johnfleff@yahoo.com hes waiting for your reply you can click on my name click view public profile look on albums theres pics

Last edited:
Hey, I decided to help you out a little and post your picture here :)

1606-1.jpg

Hey, do you want money or not? Give us some pictures or at least link us to your original thread. Speaking of "original threads" how many threads do you need to sell this thing?

This is why I hate it when people with no posts or rep post stuff in the B/S/T section...
Give the guy break mfo-he meant no harm IMO----------------------------------------
Welcome to LPF-- we are here to help you- I too had (and still have) some probs getting around in the forums-trust me - it does get much easier in time--may i suggest to you that many members only post their phone numbers- addresses- and other personal info in Private Messages ONLY--safer that way-also spy bots search for info and do bad things when they find it. For example replace the @ when you send someone your email address with (at)--BTW- did you find a buyer for your Optronics laser?--PM me.( to PM- click on members name in any post and then click on 'send PM')--you also should be able to edit out any info in posts or visitors message if you want.--Len
progress.gif

Last edited:
maybe a freudian slip--luke-- i fixed it and PMed him some help too--BTW I got a few laughs at your typos too---he he

I thought of a way to tell if someone is a fraud or not, what you can do is have them take a really odd picture with the laser in the picture. Like have this man show his opto shining on his middle finger while he eats a McChicken or somethin. You can definitely tell if he is a fake or not!! haha

WRM

this guy is fake , did not answer the call or email

I know that it sounds that way; but he's not fake. Jack from Optotronics verified that he purchased the laser recently and needed to subsequently sell it. Bill

im very interested, but he doesnt answer... if he really wants to sell it he doesnt show much interest