Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Bought this, what do you think???

]Flaminpyro; My bet is it will be 57.623mW what is the prize for the closest guess

I don't think thanospetr will have an LPM, so we may never know:whistle: The prize is one hundred lasers of your choice,(I wish):na:

Well, thank you guys for your answers!
Indeed, greenmechanic i don't have a LPM but i have a 30mW romisen laser from DX in order to make a comparison...

What do you think people of the pandawill's lasers???

i dont like that they sell 405nm violet lasers as 'blue' seems dishonest in my opinion, however ive not heard bad things about them.

hello i received the focalprice 100mW laser today...
I am extremely disappointed as it outputs nearly 20mw and after 10 seconds(probably it gets hot) and the output is like 5 mW....:yabbem:

Do you think i should return it for a replacement or for another similar laser in focalprice????

My DX romisen 30mw is much more stronger!!!

I would return it. Most of the ones I've heard about from FP are at least 3/4 of spec.(60-80mW) Quality varys greatly with these cheap lasers. You might have received a bad one.

Asherz

focalprice.jpg

Haha Asherz nice story!(the story of my life... :(

Well i am waiting for the chinese shops to open from their new year thing...
Do you think that if i threaten focalprice with a paypal dispute , they will send me a better laser?(up to spec...):gun:

Have you ever been in any similar situation???

I don't think you will have to threaten them. e-mail them, tell them the laser is defective, you want to return it. Should be no problem. Other then a month to get your laser back.

Asherz

Sorry about the harsh image :)

If I were you I would write a polite email to Focalprice, explaining your issue requesting a full refund or replacement laser.

If you don't feel you want to go through with Focalprice again, check out O-Like.com after there holiday is over :)

Hopefully you'll get your laser sorted out soon!

Last edited:
I honestly think you lost $20 thinking it's really 100mW, but once you get it, it likely 20mW or so. I've had terrible experience from that terrible site. I bought a "200mW laser ther, it only went as 40mW and went lower as time went by.

I've done that, but they need a tracking number, and shipping costs like $30... the laser is $35 or so, so they only reinbursed $8, then I got so ticked off, it wasent this specific laser, it was like a $40 laser

daguin

I honestly think you lost $20 thinking it's really 100mW, but once you get it, it likely 20mW or so. I've had terrible experience from that terrible site. I bought a "200mW laser ther, it only went as 40mW and went lower as time went by.

I've done that, but they need a tracking number, and shipping costs like $30... the laser is $35 or so, so they only reinbursed $8, then I got so ticked off, it wasent this specific laser, it was like a $40 laser

Learn to use your edit and multi-quote buttons.

Do you have anything positive to say today?

Peace,
dave

hell no, not about this specific site! They even claim that the all there lasers perform perfect like a 200mW should be a 200mW... and it's like 40mW, and I had two friends get the same crap

do you think i should request a replacement with another laser?(maybe 100mw laser pointer with aaa batteries?) well i liked this host very much(pretty small) but if the replacement will be the same crap i will be mad! i just wanted a low cost laser with 50-70 mw power... Moreover the pen style lasers(aaa batteries) need to heat them ,which is quite annoying...