Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Bought from LAZERER and no response

Turtl

About a week ago I bought a lzcs classic 100mw green laser this is my first time ever buying a laser and I'm not shure if this is normal or not, but I sent the money to them about a week ago and I didn't get any kind of notification at all the order Statius is still pending and I never got an email saying they recived the money or if they were sending it out. This is who my Paypal sent the money to SHAM KWAI WOON so did I get screwed or is this normal and I sent them a email asking if they got it and nothing happend is all of this normal???

The Tutorials, Help and Repairs sub-forum is not the place for Lazerer customer service problems. Really, this website isn't either.

Gigas

I paid the same person when I ordered from lazerer.com

Got ahold of max, the owner, and he assured me everything is fine and I should be receiving my order in the next couple weeks.
I placed my order on the 12th and it took him about 3 business days to respond.

If you're really stressing after only a week then you've obviously never ordered from china.
I was only stressing because I had nothing except my PayPal receipt because I forgot to make an account before I bought.

Gigas:gun:

Nimoxp

I just made my third order from lazerer a few days ago. It was stuck in pending as well. I sent a message to Max and he told me that Paypal never sent them a confirmation that I paid, so he checked manually and now my status is in processing which is normal and will most likely remain in processing for up to 7 days.

I have had very good experiences with this company. It may be one of the last good ones left. You may want to send another message and make sure you put your order id# on there.

It can take up to a month to receive your laser.

Nimoxp

Ya know, I wonder if SHAM KWAI WOON is actually Max. Max is an easier name for us to relate to and makes us feel more comfortable. I wonder if anyone here knows more about who Max is. Does everyone that answers emails over there go by the name Max? Or is there just one Max.

Gigas

That's kinda what I was thinking. Ive never seen or heard of a Chinese man named max but it's not impossible. But I do believe he handles all the emails.

Turtl

Max just responded he said that he didn't notice that the payment had cleared. He responded to me in about two hours cause I sent another email today from a different email so my old emails must have went to spam so now my order is processing.

Nimoxp

Max just responded he said that he didn't notice that the payment had cleared. He responded to me in about two hours cause I sent another email today from a different email so my old emails must have went to spam so now my order is processing.

Exact same thing he told me 2 days ago. Odd huh? I wonder what's really going on.

By the way, with that name Max.... I was looking at the site and saw that the term "maximum power" used quite a few times.

So Maximum Power shortened = Max. :shhh:

Just a theory...

Last edited:
Nothing to be worried about Turtl. I ordered an LCZS 100mW classic from Lazerer and it took 8 business days to process before it was shipped. Lazerer.com is reliable in the most part and Max is fairly reliable as well.

Nothing to be worried about Turtl. I ordered an LCZS 100mW classic from Lazerer and it took 8 business days to process before it was shipped. Lazerer.com is reliable in the most part and Max is fairly reliable as well.

I second that. Brought form this company three times and I am happy with all of them. Sometime it will take longer for Max to reply my email during the holiday period.

They've shipped my order yesterday so odds are they should respond soon...

Max is Susies cousin.

Well at least one good thing came from this thread--Both Fiona(?rayfoss?) and Susie (OLike) have a great rep here and hopefully Max will also be an honorable gent.

ABOUT the names used///

lets say just as an example the name Leonard or David is also a word like or something like a word in another language that means stupid--

you would give yourself a common name (call it a nickname) that has no such other meaning-- some ignorant folks see this as some kind of deception and thatis not the case--trust me.
it is a racist attitude, even if it is not meant to be.

Of course Max does not sound chinese but lets say, again just for the sake of argument, Max's china name is Li= that is a common name for men but as it is pronounced th same as Lie -- I think you can see where I am going..
another common name for women is Wang= so the Wang I know goes by Cherrylee= and Li is Gray.

The chinese have used these names for a very very long time--
And we do not et to pick the names we get from our parents either/

So just except these nics and dont read into this so much.

about orders pending-- duh...
china closed on Monday for holiday and the shop is closed until the 8th.. Cant wait-????- then buy from a trusted forum vet.

you choose to buy from China....The China sellers did not choose you.

want express shipping?? then ask for it and pay the extra- there are no other choices afaik
:beer:
GL hak

Last edited: