Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

bobh situation, he wants a 2nd chance

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
bobh requested i deleted all of his posts and the threads he created which i did. i also deleted his account itself. (note: when i update DB counters, this could affect posts counts b/c some stuff was deleted or whatever )

there will not be an "apology" thread, he will just post in the welcome section introducing himself, the slate is clean, this is as if nothing happened.

bobh is requesting a 2nd chance. he is a human being that likes lasers. he has ruffled some feathers before. others have perhaps ruffled his feathers (idk). i am planning on giving this ONE more chance with him.

when he comes back, he is under zero-tolerance regulations, and so are people that might "egg him on". bobh cannot post anything that might cause a fight or disagreement in a thread. other users cannot heckle him on. this should be as if we pushed a magically button to reset our memories.

i would ask that if u previously had an issue with bobh (i do not remember specifically who did, but i received like 20 complains last week) that you:

1.) try and do the opposite, find something in common you like, this is another human being that has a laser hobby
2.) bobh, find something positive in other people that you previously were mad at or whatever
3.) we are adults, we can get along i think... lets give it another shot

i am closing this thread b/c it will only distract from laser discussion but i wanted to give everyone a heads up on this. in the "big picture of life" this should not be that big of a deal. he is getting another chance. if it doesn't work out, he will be permanently banned, if people egg him on or whatever, they will be warned or banned for a day.

in conclusion:
lets all try and make an effort to make this work, and do the opposite of what we might normally do.

what shows great honor?
attempting to reverse from previous conflict, doing the opposite, finding something in common with what u once thought was an enemy. i am hoping this works, if it doesnt and fights continue with him action will be taken immediately. again, in the big picture of life this specific situation is not that big of a deal -- if stuff goes sour again, action taken right away, if not -- we have 1 more member of the site that has great laser knowledge and is an asset to the community

lets see what happens, please make me proud everyone

locking thread