Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Bluray laser pointers for sale $60-70 each OBO

i have two bluray pointers with focusable beams and putting out about 200mw enough to burn most things, run on two 3v batteries (included). $5 shipping, paypal accepted.

Attachments

• IMG_0197.JPG
    IMG_0197.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 1,141
Last edited:

Re: Bluray laser pointers for sale $75 each

Because you are real NEW with NO rep here at all , You have some things YOU need to do in order to have a realistic chance of selling those 2 blu-ray lasers here on the LPF!
#1--More Pictures
#2--Exact Laser Specifications
#3--Your price maybe too high--lower it.
#4--YOU probably will need to find a trusted LPF veteran to act as Middleman(MM). This is because of the scamming and skullduggery that's happened recently. These are just suggestions. MIKE

Last edited:

Ash

i have two bluray pointers with focusable beams and putting out about 200mw enough to burn most things, run on two 3v batteries (included). $5 shipping, paypal accepted.
What type (size) batteries?
Have you measured the output on a LPM (pictures?)
What is the recommended duty cycle for these lasers?
Guarantee (no DOA, repair=1 month, etc...)? :confused:

Ash

Cute looking host.
Yes. That is the "dilda V2" host. They can be purchased (as a kit) from Odicforce for about $12:
Focusing Laser Host - Detailed item view - OdicForce Lasers Online Shop
414938531718.png

:bday:

ok, the one with the rounded end has rechargeable TR15270 batteries and comes with a wall charger, the square ended one has CR2 batteries, they both have flex drives, they both have the PHR803T diode in them and are set for about 200mW of output per the diode graph, as I do not have a light meter, the non-rechargeable one is $60, the rechargeable one is $70, plus $5 shipping

Attachments

• laser1.jpg
    laser1.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 425
  • laser2.jpg
    laser2.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 1,236

yes they are guaranteed non-DOA, i have ran them for several minutes with no problems

I do not know how the middleman thing works? i just joined here a while ago, if you use paypal, and there is a problem they can refund you your money right out of my account, i have over 500 feedback on ebay, and had an ebay/paypal account for almost 10 years, i hope that is reassureing.

Ash

PHR's doing 200mW? Hmmm... How long do you expect these to last?

RYANMYSTIQUE: NO Middleman(MM) yet ? Did you look for one ? Look, if you search and ask around on the LPF , you should be able to find one MM that just might help you out ! Just tell them what you are trying to do.

hello im also in washington
i was thinking about getting one
where in wa are you i might be able to meet up with you?
:can:

well im going to be traveling from spokane to portland-ish to go fishing around the 27-28 so if you still have one then i could meet up with you when im down there